1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any info on the NEW SKB GC 7 ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Eric Mirosavich, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Heard SKB was coming out with a new gun, the GC 7? Anyone have any info on it? I was thinking about purchasing a 85TSS sporting and found out about the GC 7. Might wait and see what the GC7 has to offer!

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Most of the information about that gun is considered at this time to be almost totally secret but I do know a few people that could tell you anything you want to know about it but you will have to call them and ask them about it.

800-752-2767

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

When you call that number, ask for Don.

4. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Newbius, you're a friggin genious.. Already called, they said it would be out in a few months, wouldnt give me any configurations, just told me it would have gloss finish and a action similar to the 585.

You're a terd dude..

5. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

shooting coach, ill try that. The lady I talked to didnt know much.

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

No ... if you ask for just Don he will not tell you anything, you must use the secret code name for him to release information. When you call you must ask for Mr. Sir Don.

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Thank you, from a person like you I take that as a compliment.

8. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

From what I know, the 85tss will still be available. The GC7 will replace the 505 and 585. It will have a scalloped receiver and more choices in barrel length, you can get 30" where the 505/585 were 26"-28" guns. There will also be up grade wood and some with game scenes engraved models. These guns will have the same great value with great service that the 505/585's have.

If you have an SKB dealer close by, some good deals can be had on the remaining 505/585 series.

Scott (SKB dealer)

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The new SKB is quite a good value. It is a cross of Greener, Beretta, Perazzi, Winchester, and Browning.

This might not be a bad thing.

They are simple in design and easy to service, but parts are more expensive than Browning's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.