1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any handicap marathons??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Been told there are no handicap marathons. Is this true? Its my first year ATA, and I really don't want to penalyzed for the PA shoot in June and I need to pick up a thousand. Having no trouble picking up singles, but handicaps are pretty tough to find. I know it will pick up but times-a-waistin'. If its not true, who has one in the SE PA area? I would be willing to travel out to the Harrisburg area, pretty much anywhere in NJ, Delaware, and down around Baltimore if necessary.

Thanks

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Handicap marathons don't work too well. You have to wait until everyone completes their firat 100, to see who gets punched, before you can start the second hundred. HMB

3. razor

razor TS Member

there is a 300 bird handicap marathon here in wisconsin at sauk prairie trap & skeet it is in sept for the target year. like said above you don't see to many. i have shot this marathon to get targets in for the new year. razor

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Find at least two more shooter (preferably within your yardage group ) and request to shoot addittional handicap targets at the next registered shoot you attend. It only requires a minimum of three shooters to register the scores. Break a 96 or more and you still get punched.

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.