1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any GMV Superstar Traps in the Northeast?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I'd be interested to know if any clubs in the Northeast have purchased and are using the GMV Superstar. Which model did you buy, how has it been working for you, do you service the trap yourself, etc? Any other comments would be welcome as well. Many thanks.

Porcupine

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Porcupine, I believe that we have 9 in total at MMSC, 8 new ones from Dale Stockdale, and 1 used one we picked up last year. Of those one of the new ones was a "wobble" model. These have been very good machines serviced in house. North Leominster also uses all Star traps. Check with them for their experience with them. Feel free to call if you have any questions. w-978-948-7313. Good luck and shoot well, Bob H.

3. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Elysburg has 53 of them. My local club in PA has 4 with one new one on order from Shydas. We have Shydas service them once a year and they do a great job.

-dave

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

We have two on site right now (a singles only machine and a double/wobble machine).

Have just bought a used doubles machine (no wobble). Still waiting for delivery on this one.

We've had them serviced by Shyda's.

Great machines, perhaps over-engineered, but once you understand they are remarkably easy to service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.