1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any experience with Arrow Laser Shot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chipmaker, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

I would do the DryFire system I have one and it is a fabulous simulator. It Will tell you why you missed on the computer screen. Bob offers a money back guarantee no questions ask. tell him I sent you!!

Terry Dines

2. 31 Pump

31 Pump TS Member

I have the Arrow Laser and I think it is a great tool. My son uses it to practice his gun mount and swing. It is a little pricey but it is well made and will really help you.

Glenn

3. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

I use mine along with a Terry Jordan Wall Chart for "tuning up" my gun mount and swing. Really useful tool once you adjust the laser to mimic your true bore centerline. Found it very useful for checking gun fit.

AndyH ;-)

4. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

How about adjustment of the unit that throws the laser "target" traveling across your wall? How easy is it to adjust and how about using it for different targets besides trap style targets? For example could you adjust it to throw a looping "teal" target which rises to a certain height then begins to fall again?

I've thought of purchasing one, but so far I just can't justify paying around $700 for a little light that goes in the gun barrel and a little unit that just shines a moving laser dot on the wall. Seems like you should be able to buy something like that for around $200 or less.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

arrow laser shot