1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Exhibition Shooters at 2010 Grand American?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tripleduece, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tripleduece

tripleduece TS Member

Does anybody know if there will be any exhibition shooters at this years Grand? The last few years Beretta and I think Winchester had shooters putting on shows on a couple of days. I have looked through this years program a number of times but have not found any reference to any exhibition shooters this year. Was this left out of the program or will there not be any?
    Thanks

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Well, I'll be shooting there and sometimes my shootings good for a laugh....

3. tripleduece

tripleduece TS Member

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

BigM-Perazzi- If you and I were on the same squad, it could be a memorable exhibition of something.

Pat Ireland

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Pat, you might draw a crowd by streaking or stripping on the line in the name of exhibition, BUTT, not for long? :) Hap

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I am guessing Scott Robertson will be doing it again this year thru Beretta.

7. Tara C

Tara C TS Member

There is an exhibition shooter (Scott Robertson) on Sat the 7th. Presented by Beretta. We are not sure what time he will be performing. But it will be sometime after the AIM event is over.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Hap- Your post caused me to envision a Sr Vet streaking contest at the Grand. The vision will probably ruin most of the remaining day.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.