1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any election predications?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Anybody want to look in their crystal ball and tell us what the election results will be come the first Tuesday in November?

Everybody says it is going to be a Republican landslide. I hope it is, but I have my doubts. The GOP might take the House but not the Senate.

The 43 million people on food stamps - whom do you think they will vote? - Democrap.

Government workers - Democrap

Blacks - over 90% always go Democrap

Hispanics - 70% go Democrap

Northeastern, Chicago - Madison,WS. corridor, West Coast elite white liberals -Democrap.

Boxer will be reelected, Ditto for Harry Reid, Upchuck Schumner, Conn will go Democrap, Delaware will elect Dem to replace Biden, the Chicago machine will rig it so the Dem wins that election.

Repubs take House, Democraps keep Senate. If that happens Barack will be the unhappiest man in DC. He wants Repubs to take both House and Senate so he can blame everything on new congress.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

With the Citizens United decision last January, it will be much more difficult to predict. Corporations and Unions that have money can influence the vote.

Make sure that you get out and vote...the outcome is not guaranteed!

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Nope! Too many dumb American's out there and too many people who can't think for themselves!

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm starting to worry about the early voters voting twice.. Here in New Orleans..It seems you have voting rights many years after you die.. OR at least it appears that way.. I remember when my mother died 17 years ago.. 2 years after she died.. her name was still in the book.. and she signed out to vote.. I contacted the people in charge..and they claimed to look into it????? The next time I voted..her name was no longer there...

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

If we don't kick them all out, it will be the same status quo.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

A. Always
    C. Conning
    O. Our
    R. Republic
    N. Nation

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Something really scary; did anyone see that commercial about China 20 years in the future? It shows the United States as a fallen nation runned by China. I understand the major networks won't air it. Fox News will. The massive debt is bad enough but to see what the Einsteins spent it on is really scary. Every time I think about it I have to have a barf bag close at hand. Really sucks to be our children who will have to pay for it. That's really a crime.
    BT-100dc

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'm not predicting anything,don't want to spook anything. Just praying away that our side wins big time. Bulge.

9. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Kick them all out! What a joke......I predict that for every incumbent "kicked out" that another phony owned by big money will replace them.

The right wingers will protect the right wingers, the left wingers will protect the left wingers, the wing nuts will protect the wing nuts & in the end none of them have to be accountable because there will always be enough who believe that no wrong can be done by "my" party.

The real fools are those with their heads up the ass of any political "party".
    Until ALL voters hold ALL elected officials accountable not much will ever change.

I'm sure that within two years we will find that nothing has really changed, just new faces, new lies, & new money backing them......& I don't think it really makes much difference who is elected.

10. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

I predict (or hope), assumuing that Republicans make serious gains, that we make some positive legislative contributions as we can not survive another election cycle simply by being against Obama. Things need to be demonstrably better in 2 years or the victory will be short lived. Economy and unemployment need to improve.
    And as much as we all like to listen to the Tea Party candidates, I hope that leaders emerge in the House and Senate who can herd them into doing something that we can hang our hats on in 2012. Saying that we neutralized Obama for 2 years will not work twice.
    dju

11. dverna

dverna Active Member

hunter44,

You have identified part of the problem. We are left with deciding which of the poor choices are better. There is no solution - only more desirable outcomes.

Sad is it not?

Don Verna

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I predicted that the USA would never put a man named Obama in the Whitehouse. No more predictions for me.

13. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

He is probably going to be there for 8 years.

Mark

14. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Hunter44 is Dead On.

Regards, Pete

15. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

OK, for the sake of discussion let's say the HUNTER44 is right. But all I can see is "woe is me" complaining about "the system". Just how do we get involved and make a difference? I dread having to admit to my kids and grandkids that they have inherited a mess that is beyond salvage.
    To me it lies in 1) creation of jobs, and 2) focus on the economy (which will take care of itself with 6% unemployment). Acomplish that by "draconian" tax cuts for businesses that hire and at the same time defund gov't agencies that are not there to assist nut marginally regulate the free market and creation of wealth. Legal reform (looser pays) and possible tax system overhaul too. Somehow get back to idolizing success and individual strength and get away from this PC fetish with elevating the dregs of society.
    My rant is over. For now...
    dju

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

With great confidence, I predict that we will elect individuals who can say very little in long speeches and will do even less than the little they say in the speeches.

Pat Ireland

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

So Pat it sounds like you are saying "No Change". Bulge.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ok, Senate predictions (since we already know whassup with the House):

Alaska - I don't care as long as Murkowski doesn't win...her write-in effort tells me she harbors a deep sense of political entitlement. She's the Arlen Specter of Alaska and the biattch needs to go. I say Miller (the real Republican) wins. (The Beltway Crowd will not be happy about this). GOP win.

CA - BarBoxer beats iCarly Fiorina...(in a state where Governor Moonbeam is poised to return to the Mansion/Pothouse in Sacramento, what the hell else would you expect?) DEM win.

Colorado - I don't know much about this one so I'll extend my neck and say Ken Buck beats Bennet. GOP win (but this one is shaky).

CT - no contest. "White Trash With Money" Linda McMahon is toast. Blumenthal wins going away. Big Time Rasslin' Biatch simply does not play with suburban CT Field Hockey Moms (can you believe she's spending 41 MILLION of her own money in this? Who thought Rasslin' had that much money in it...must be a lot of rednecks out there). DEM win.

IL - Well, I'll probably regret it, but I'll disagree with Bisi on this one. Usually this would go to the Democrat...but this year, this election, there's too many undecideds left, I think it could go our way. Bisi's remark about the notorious Illinois corruption is not to be denied...but what the hell, I get a couple kooky predictions, and this is one of them. Kirk over Giannoulias. GOP win.

KY - Rand Paul will beat Jack Conway's mother-lovin' ass. This is another one the Beltway Crowd WILL NOT LIKE. They will devote the next 4 years trying to destroy Rand Paul, because he represents everything they HATE. He has the potential to be the next Jesse Helms for our side. Conway knows he is a goner and is going hugely negative. This one is hot beef coming up the Kentucky Democrat Party's tailpipe, and they are not going to be happy campers about it. Come to think of it, the Republican party is gonna have to eat some crow on this, too. If any pundits on election nite tell you this election was "not ideological, the voters were just angry"...this result will give them some pause. GOP (Tea Party) win.

Missouri - Carnahan is Toast. Capital "T." She's another entitled political class biatch, and Blunt will send her to pasture. (The Carnahan family should have stuck to running "dead" family members...that formula seemed to work for them). GOP win.

NV - Another big stick my neck out prediction. I think Sharon Angle rides the wave of anger and wins this. This, plus Rand Paul in KY, will be the Tea Party's calling card. At this point in the cycle, Reid's numbers are just too mediocre. He's not going to get the undecideds because everybody already knows him. Yeah, I know it's Sin City...but a lot of those Sinners are out of a job and losing their houses, and the type of carny-personality people who choose to live in a place like Las Vegas will do "whatever it takes" to pay the rent, and Reid is not getting it done for them. GOP win. Shocker if it happens.

WI - Feingold is gone. Toast. Johnson is the next Senator from Wisconsin. Feingold, like Obama, simply cannot fathom that his "outside reformer" schtick doesn't work anymore, after he's been in DC for umpteen years. GOP win.

PA - This is a stick my neck out the other direction. Although Toomey is ahead in the polls, I think Sestak pulls this one out for the Democrats. PA has become just a Commie suburb of New York, and is equivalent to the California of the Midwest (no offense, Minnesota, but you are too far north to qualify as Midwestern in my book). Pains me to say it, but DEM win (hope I am wrong on this).

WA - Mom in Tennis shoes will win again. WA is a West Coast Commie Peoples' Republic...what can I say? Rossi just cannot pull this off. DEM win.

WV - too close to call. But I think Appalachia is sick of Obama's all-talk and no results. What the heck, I'll say Raese over Manchin (even though the data tell us nothing). Flip a coin...I say GOP win.

Indiana - even though there is a Libertarian on the ballot, Hoosiers like Bisi will still mindlessly vote for Dan Coats because he has an "R" next to his name...even though he voted for the Assault Weapon Ban and Brady Bill last time he was in the Senate. Hey, we Hoosiers are nothing if not predictable.

Thirteen kooky-as-hell predictions. Thirteen more upon request.

19. phirel

phirel TS Member

Barrelbulge- Yes, there will be a change. The newly elected will not make the same mistakes made the last two years. They will come up with new mistakes to make.

Pat Ireland

20. warren

warren Member

I'm voting for Sharon Angle, I also got a call from the democrats wanting me to vote for Harrys son for Gov. and I said no.

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.