1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any clinics being given around Kentucky

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686beretta, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I was wanting to know if anybody knew of any clinics being given by Leo, Harlan, etc. I live in Central Kentucky but I would be willing to travel within 2-3 hours from where I live. Thanks guys and good shooting!

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo will be giving a class at Linn Creek MO just prior to the Fall Handicap. email if interested...the dates are being confirmed this coming week.

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

From a previous thread by Jim Warner (Pulllit). Carmi, IL is due west of Evansville, IN.

"There are open slots for two Harlan Campbell clinics that will be held at the Carmi IL trap range October 8-9 and 10-11, 2007. Five people per clinic and they are two days in length. Carmi trap range is located in the south east part of the state.

Contact Jim Warner for more details 618-996-3808 or by email at pulllit@hotmail.com"

4. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I believe Nora Ross is going to be in Carlisle soon. Maybe you can get something set up with her. She and Randy are great teachers and nice people.

Charlie Becknell
    Lexington,KY

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I believe Nora Ross is going to be in Carlisle soon. Maybe you can get something set up with her. She and Randy are great teachers and nice people.

Charlie Becknell
    Lexington,KY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.