1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Citori Trap with double release triggers FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by windyflat, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windyflat

windyflat Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There's one on gunbroker

2. windyflat

windyflat Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not sure who would do a dbl release in this neck of the woods?

3. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got a Citori 525 Sporting Clays with 30" barrels and double releases done by Spears that I would sell for a reasonable price. It's not a "trap" gun, but I suppose you could add a rib to it for about $125 to $150 if you wanted. I bought it new and used it very little (estimated about 2K to 3K rounds).

Easystreet

4. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, I sent you a E-mail about a Citori I have for sale, just wondering if you received it. It has a double release and in good condition. Danny

5. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, sorry but for some unknown reason I'm not able to E-Mail you. Send me a E-Mail and I know I can reply. Thanks Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.