1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Blossoms On any Trees Back East Yet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Not in the Baltimore-DC area yet.

2. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

None in NC yet but I did sew and fertilize the yard today....plus did the skeet range. Yeap spring is near.

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The temperatures were very springlike in Oak Ridge/Knoxville TN Wednesday, but none of the trees were starting to leaf out yet. Here in southeastern Idaho spring is at least a month away yet.

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Springlike today here in Ohio, but no blossoms yet.

Janet CJ

5. BMC

BMC Member

My peaches were in full bloom late last month, most of the others are starting to leaf. The plums and apples are in full bloom. Pear was in bloom last month and is in full leaf now. Fig is leafed out. Cherry trees are just starting to bud. My citrus is always in bloom. Pecans trees are still dormant though. Most everything except my hybiscus that got hit hard by the freeze is starting to come back.

6. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I am in Brooklyn. I will let you know when I find THE TREE!

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

none in western ny. was -29f yesterday morning in saranac lake. 5 in rochester. even 0 at my house.

brett d.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gordy, I never wear skimpy clothes...I usually have 2-3 pairs of sweat pants on at a time (I get cold), and 3 long-sleeved shirts. And I am certainly no angel.

9. BMC

BMC Member

Dusty, no I don't spray them, largely because we usually don't get the freezes like we had this year. My trees usually are only partially dormant or only for about two months. It was 85 here today, supposed to be 91 tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.