1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Bill Cole's for sale?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pilotdan, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Any Bill Cole

I let a buddy shoot my Cole last week, and now that's all he can think about. Are there any for sale out there? Needs to be right handed, prefer 34".

Thanks,

Dan

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

If he does his own wood.. I have Cole#2.. original.. Excellent condition.. no wood.. $3500 to FFL.. I also have a number of Titanium parts.. barrels.. etc..that fit this receiver perfectly..It was the one I copied... Price is with Pull or release trigger..you choose... All Good.. Mike

3. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

I know a guy who has a (whole) Cole in SE PA. I check & see if he wants to sell it.

JS

4. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

Dan, Check your PM's.

js

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

The difference between the early and late model Cole is the thickness of the receiver and forend iron..and mono-block.... the later Cole also has a scalloped mono-block for added weight reduction.. The difference is about 7 ounces excluding the wood.. All parts are interchangable.. less the width difference.. IE.. any forend will fit any gun.. but it might be to thin.. or two thick if the series are different.. A very slight difference.. but its there.. a late model barrel on a early model frame looks pretty good.. A early model barrel on a later model frame does not.. BUT.. can easily be slimmed on a surface grinder and refinished..
    When Bill was alive.. he offered to turn my early model into a late model..if I wanted to do that.. I didn't see the need..

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

PBB..Mike, did you see the article re. the Cole in October Shotgun Sports?

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

No.. I missed it..

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jeeez Mike, that was an excellent article, what have you been doing?

9. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

What's going to happen to parts and repair options now that Bill
    has passed on?

10. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ed Haley in Washington has parts and does repairs, if ever necessary. Phone is 541-314-5369.

Mike, told buddy about #2 iron only. He is considering, and we know of a stock that may be available (off my #7 gun).

Thanks,

Dan

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I'm always looking for wood too.. Both old and new model.. have a few Titanium guns that are woodless..

12. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a late model that I got for back up that I would sell. I also have an extra set of wood and an extra rib. Too late to describe in full and post picture but will over the week end. Shot very little.

Right hand, 34" barrel, four Briley choke tubes, adjustable comb and butt, LOp is 14.5 and also adjustable. Original Cole Americase.

$7200.00 invested in gun without extras. Make an offer. Ray

Mine only weighs 9 lb. 10 oz. and the KS 5 I had weighed 9 lb. 8.5 oz..I also put a new pad on but have the original one also. Ray
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

Up.... as I updated and added some pictures I had on file. Ray

14. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0