1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any bets on who he voted for????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

How's this for "shared sacrifice",,,,I just couldn't believe it,,,,Judge Judy was right,,,,congress should see this and EXPLAIN WHY they want to raise taxes....

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7XA2UUpXRk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J7XA2UUpXRk&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

It's over, and I don't think there is nothing we can do to change it. Just don't be the last sucker left working, is the only advice I have for anyone.

I haven't been to a grocery/conv store in the last 6 months where the person in front of me in cashier line didn't get rang up twice. Food/snacks go on EBT then the beer and lottery tickets get paid for with cash. I consider myself lucky if the woman in front of me doesn't use WIC and gets rang up 3 times.

My Mother quit voulnteering at the food bank when it became a daily occurance where people getting free food came in with coffee cups from the Starbucks down the street.

My nephew is a manger of a grocery store in an upscale neighborhood and they have to schedule more people to work the first part of the month because that is when the EBT cards get filled. Some stores in his chain do 75% of their business the first week of the month.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I was operating a tower crane in downtown Des Moines one block from a homeless shelter. I would watch people walking in for breakfast, lunch and dinner talking on a cell phone until they got near the shelter, driving a car and parking it a few blocks away and walk to the shelter, stash alcohol before they got there and numerous other things. Anything to beat the system.

4. capulona

capulona TS Member

He voted for Hussein? LOL! Is that the right answer? Do I win a prize or something? :)

5. bigdogtx

Cap you get a chance to CANCEL out one of their votes.....

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Sure helps make the case for forced sterlization.

Jim

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Dr. William Shockley (Nobel winner) explained this many years ago. It's called retrogressive evolution.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

bigdoghtx,

I respectfully disagree. They cancel put YOUR vote!

I worked the polls at the 2008 election in a "minority" neighborhood. These fine, upstanding citizens came in, holding up their pants with one hand and unable to put together 2 coherent words. When asked their name, their replies were unintelligible. And their vote counts as much as YOURS!

This makes an unimpeachable case against universal sufferage. Not every "person" should be allowed to vote. That is precisely what Jefferson warned against. It is now the doers vs, the getters. There are more of them so guess who wins?

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There you have it another potential Politician trying to explain why he is entitled to have people support and educate him ... Presidential Candidate if there everr was one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. bigdogtx

birdogs,,,,not sure what you are trying to say,,,,but from the video both of those in front of Judge Judy are probably voting for hussein/democrats,,,,I and capulona (although I am not positive) would not,,,,therefore our vote is cancelled out by theirs.....

11. setool

setool Member

ABSOLUTE, TEA TOTALLY "F!#KING" PUKES, DREGS OF SOCIETY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to use capitol letters, this S#@t makes me ill to my stomach !!!

Mark Schneider

12. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

This is the problem with the mindset of Barrack's voters...I/we owe them?? I'm glad she included the guard, he looked like he wanted to go punch him!!! We have spent $70,000 on this guy??? WOW!!!

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Certain problems can only be solved with an air-strike.

Other examples would be inner-city Detroit, and the forever helpless welfare state known as New Orleans.

-Gary

14. setool

setool Member

Don't forget "Mexi-fornia" on that air strike !!

Mark

15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That one should go on the 6 o'clock news, but of course the big 3 networks would never do that.

Where did his rent money go?....His nose was probably running because of the coke he snorted before going on JJ.

16. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

I've watched this get worse every year for the last forty years. What can be done to turn this around before it destroys our society? Please don't say education, because it has not done one bit of good. I just don't know anymore.

17. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Some folks are taught from cradle to grave on how to be lazy, worthless and beat(screw)the system, other of us are taught 'readin', rigthin' and rithmath'(and blowing your nose)in order to support the system! Who turns out to be the smartest among us? Sometimes it's hard to figure!

18. torqueman

torqueman Member

the answer is to end wellfare and unemployment one state at a time from north to south there will be mass relocation and a bit of unrest but as the rats all move south there be a rainbow of hope! when we get them across the mex border and seal it ! Peace and economic stabilty. Minuteman JOE

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Needs to have his organs harvested so he can contribute.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.