1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Baseball Fans out there???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grntitan, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

First you have to find out if he signs. Many pro athletes have stopped signing stuff because of the huge counterfeit market on sports memorabilia. If he indeed does sign his autograph, you are gonna need to find him where he is signing. Suggestions include before the game starts during batting practice or warm ups. The next suggestion is sports memorabilia shows. Often they hire the athletes to sign autographs(for a fee). Again this is contingent on if they sign. Another suggestion and a shot in the dark is writing a letter to the athlete or doing the Facebook thing and just be honest about what you want. You never know. My advice is if you do hunt the athlete down and he agrees to sign it, take a picture of him signing it perhaps with you in the pic. Then you can acquire a COF(certificate of authenticity) which will prove it is genuine in case you wish to sell it someday. Just my 2 cents anyway.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Go Orioles!

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

You might try contacting the Rangers front office?

4. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Yes, go Orioles!!!!!

LA in MA

5. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

Go anybody that beats the New York Yankees and Dallas Cowboys. Bob

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

GO REDS !!!

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, I heard that a fan actually showed up at the Tribe game last Sunday! Was that really you?!

-Gary

8. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Go O's

D.P.Reynolds

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I've got Josh Hamilton on my fantasy team. He was on fire the first 2 months but has been in a big time slump since the All Star break. Hope he breaks out the last 3 weeks of the season.

I'm a Cardinal fan. Looking back it is one of the few decisions in life that was correct. And it was a decision. My Dad was a Braves fan, and the area I grew up in was split evenly between the Cardinals, Reds, Cubs. Couldn't imagine being a Cub fan. What's it been 125 years since they won anything?LOL

Somebody mentioned Cleveland. After my last failed realtionship I swore I wouldn't get married again till the Cleveland Indians won the Series. I plan on having a long wait. I think the "little Bears" from the Windy City will win before the Tribe does.

Great ballpark in Cleveland, I've took in a couple of games there. Beats the hell out of the Queen City. LOL

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Go Rangers---Go Giants!!!!! Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.