1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANY AMMO SALES YET????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LUGNUTZ426, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

Its been around 6 weeks since the price increases. I know alot of folks are holding off buying and store inventory is not moving. Anybody see any signs of life out there? I have been looking at Gander,dicks, Cabellas etc and have not seen a budge yet. I got some dicks coupons from PA but I will wait to stack the discounts when the time is right.

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I have a small local farm store that has some RIO Target loads (20 gauge, 7/8 oz.)for $4.57 per box. Is this a decent price for RIO Targets these days?

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Sportsmans Warehouse has Estates for $5.29 a box, 5% discount for a "flat" plus if you have the $10.00 off coupon(if you buy $50.00 or more)brings it down to about $43.75 or so, including tax...if your here in Arizona. Maybe other states, too. Check them out....

Phil Santos

4. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Bought Winchester Experts, 2-3/4" #2 & 3" #2 steel for $5 & $7 at Walmart today.

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

dicks has aa and sts for 6.70 i think it was

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.