1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANY 4-H clubs use EXCEL spreadsheet for---

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WesleyB, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Any club leader in 4-H club use Excel spreadsheet for squadding and printing score sheets to use at a 4-H shoot?

2. WesleyB

Hello Jim

Havent received yours as of yet. But I sent you one I have been working on. Would like to know what u think. It is far from finished and farther from perfect. I am just trying to stop the hand writing of names to free up a person to do something else.

Thanks
    WesleyB

3. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

Wesley,

Give IClays a look. We use it for all our clay target events. Allows the shooters to sign up on line and saves countless hours for volunteers. Texas will use it for their state tournament this year with 600-700 kids. Cost: .01 per target.

Iclays.com

If you need more info contact me at jack@hillcountryshootingsports.com

Jack Burch

4. WesleyB

Jack
    Thank you so much for that information. I just finished a phone call to the man at IClays.com Sounds like thats what we need to be using. I am going to call the other club members here and get them informed.

Thanks
    WesleyB

5. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

Wesley,

Hope it works as good for you and is does for us. Once again please feel free to contact us if you need any help with setting up the program.

Jack Burch

p.s. We do not get any cut from this just like telling folks when something works for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.