1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Antique Traps

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shemcoffer, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shemcoffer

shemcoffer TS Member

Hello shooters,
    My name is Shem, I am new to the site , and here mainly looking for information, or maybe a point in the right direction to such. I have 4 antique trap throwers in my possession, and while i have been able to identify them, i am unable to appraise their value. I do not wish to sell them, I just want to know what they are worth if anything, and since the people here are in the trap loop, well, who better to ask. So if any one may be able to help me know about these old machines, or direct me to someone who can, I would appreciate it greatly. I have two Cleveland model experts, one blue rock pre1900, and a DuPont hand trap. If anyone knows of these machines worth please respond, I can get pictures of them posted soon, but i am sure of what they are. Thanx all for reading,

Shem.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Welcome Shem. I've seen old throwers sell on ebay for anywhere between $75 and $300. The above link will probably interest you, and you'll see several TS.com folks who know a lot more about this subject than me.

-Gary

3. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

Shem, these old traps are fairly common. Usually they sell anywhere from $75-$150. Hope this helps.

Sportalluring

4. shemcoffer

shemcoffer TS Member

Thank you GW22, and SPORTALLURING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.