1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Antique Clay Pigeons for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brauem, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brauem

brauem Member

0   0   0

Jul 21, 2009
    CT, USA
    heres my list; email directly for what you would like to see a photo of! mike

1. Ligowsky w/ clay tongue, Ligowsky w/o clay tongue (2 varieties). $55 and 35.

2. 1887 Blue Rock; distinctive grooved rim, marked by die number inside dome. A Forest and Stream ad states that in 1888 all Blue Rocks' to be marked as such. $45.

3. 1888-1895 Blue Rock marked 'BLUE ROCK PIGEON' in thin block letter. some have a number on the dome (have only seen a '1') and sometimes the word PAT'D in small lettering. $40.

4. Blue Rock Pigeon marked 'BLUE ROCK PIGEON PAT'D, having a large die number in the center dome probably from around 1905 give or take. $20.

5. Blue Rock Pigeon marked just 'BLUE ROCK' in block lettering and having a die cavity numeral below. I have one pictured on an early 30s Chamberlain cataloge. I have not seen many of these sold, so only made for a few years. $25.

6. Blue Rock, Late 1930s to 1940s... says Remington underneath dome $6

8. STANDARD - target mfg by Cleveland Target Co. Shown in many early ads and sporting catalogues of the 1880s. Marked and Unmarked, $45 and up.

9. White Flyer - marked 'WHITE FLYER' (top of dome), This is the earliest of the W/F targets I know of, having a different lettering font. No Western logo. $35.

10. White Flyer - marked (top of dome)'WHITE FLYER' w/ small cavity ID; (under dome) inside of 'Diamond' Western logo, 'MFG'S OF THE FAMOUS FIELD...'. Dates for the FIELD trademark are from 1905 to about 1926. $20.

11. White Flyer - mrk'd (top of dome), 'WHITE FLYER' w/ large cavity ID; (inside dome) Western logo. 30's to 50's. $10.

14. Black Diamond $15.

17. Mossberg Targo miniature target. $4.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

antique clay pigeon

antique clay pigeons
shamrock vintage clay pigeon for sale