1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti - Gunners on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

Don't anyone say anything bad about Gordy or his posts, if you do you'll be outed as an Anti-gunner! Biff

2. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Keep showing us the wood Gordon. The anti's will identify themselves. They change their names but rarely use a good e-mail address so they can be contacted. Keep up the good work. Michael

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Gordy , keep the wood showing , we love the wood ,my girlfriend loves the wood,she realy likes it when i show her wood,you anti-gunners are nothing but softies who don't like wood ,so get some wood and relax ,or take your soft wood and begone from here. we are TS.comers and we want more wood. thank you
    Steven Colbert

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

At this point I only have an opinion. I have sold some stuff here, but I am not in the business. I believe anyone who is in the business, and deriving a recurring income should pay his dues here.

There is probably a gray line here between individuals trading and those commercially doing the same. Gene Nosco probalby sits on it. And others.

But if you are in business, with a location, I think you should pay for the exposure.

There are 4 or 5 on here that this pertains to. It's not my call, but if I was a moderator I would ask those individuals to kick in.

I like to view the nice wood (and guns) too, and If you are getting some income frome subscribers, Help David out and pay for your advertising instead of taking a free ride.

Just my opinion.

HM

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

By the way, if voicing my opinion makes you brand me an Anti Gunner, this says a lot about you. These are the sort of tactics we get from the liberals who can't deal with the issues, and throw bombs instead.

No offense intended.

HM

6. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

I love looking at the wood blanks and have spent something over $900.00 with Gordy. BUT apparently I am labeled "anti-gun" since I called into question his return policy which seems to be either selective or an outright pile of BS.

Eric

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Gordy, see if you like this idea. Auction off another blank of your choosing. Maybe a moderately priced one. Then donate half the proceeds to David to help defray some of his expenses.

That should make everyone happy and would cost you very little. It's sort of a win-win situation. Someone will get a nice blank, you won't make as much profit as you normally do for that one blank but you will help insure the health of the site.

Smash Em,

Jerry

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Geez Gordy ... you are really beginning to go overboard over a place and situations that you say you really dont make any money off of.

9. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

Well said you old dirt tracker. Ditto!

Gungle

10. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I don't go to his thread because he is a very mean person. He keeps waving these nice looking pieces of wood in my face trying to get me to buy them. I after looking at them have to change shirts because they are all wet up front for some reason. He always has good stuff. Some day I will buy one of them when I have the money to do so. Keep them coming we all like to see them.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

How many threads of love are you going to have?? Talk about insecure. If you are not pro-gordy you are anti-gun. What BS. What makes you think you are even worth the effort. I have seen you trash others threads when they are trying to sell something. I have seen you repeatedly make posts only to go back and erase them when someone was critical of you.

How many times are you going to use this same old sob story to justify your cheapness?? I think this is the 4th or 5th time. Grow up.

Don
    (I am probably the only anti-gunner still shooting)

12. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I have not seen any anti's but I have not been looking for any. In any business you will have those AH's that will not like this and that. Go to gun show, flee markets and yard sales and you will find them. Just skip over them and let it be.

13. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Love to see some of that wood after whittling it to fit a gun after its all done...then I know I would really drool

14. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Keep em coming Gordy

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Steve ... I had a long dissertation typed but all I will say is you are right, I dont really see the deal he is offering. I am in the millwork industry and deal with fancy wood all the time and I know about how much it would cost me to get what he offers ... so your right I dont see the deals he is giving in the same fashion as others see them.

He does have some potentially nice looking pieces but ... well ... I'll leave it at that.

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

Steve ... trust me I see and I saw it from your side as well.

17. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Well said Lumper . Live and learn, or learn to be Happy with what you don't know, or Live to be taken , or smile while being taken, or i'm a great big sucker for wood .I'm all confused now I'm anti -gunner that owns guns. Wake up

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gordy, thank you for your generosity in donating a lovely Claro Walnut blank for a trophy at the Anniversary Shoot this year. I know that Glen Rock shoot was not the only donation that you gave. If you hadn't have been here on ts.com, the shooters would not have benefitted from your generosity.

JCL, the other advertiser mentioned also was very generous in donating to the anniversary shoot.

I know it's difficult to think out of the box, but have any of you asked these posters that solicit on ts.com if they might have already donated to David? I know that it took quite some time for David to add me to the list of donors here on ts.com, even though I sent him money soon after I became a member.

19. lumper

lumper TS Member

Steve ... I had a long dissertation typed but all I will say is you are right, I dont really see the deal he is offering. I am in the millwork industry and deal with fancy wood all the time and I know about how much it would cost me to get what he offers ... so your right I dont see the deals he is giving in the same fashion as others see them.

He does have some potentially nice looking pieces but ... well ... I'll leave it at that.

20. lumper

lumper TS Member

Steve ... trust me I see and I saw it from your side as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.