1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Gun State

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by I WON, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I WON

I WON TS Member

Who will continue to support anti-gun state Illinois ? Why ?

2. -3200

-3200 TS Member

I assume that if we want to atted the Grand American, we will continue to suppot Ill. What choice do we now have sense our beloved ATA moved it to there.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think it's only the Chicago area that's so anti-gun?

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'll start by apologizing now...I did support Illinois last night. I ate some Claussen Deli Dills with my cheeseburger. Claussen pickles are a product of Illinois.

I am so ashamed of myself!!

From now on....I'll eat only Theresa Heinz pickles!!

I wonder where Walmart get their pickles? Someone please help me, I may need a 28 day pickle detox. program!!!

Curt

CURT...Name calling etc. will not be tolerated. Your post was edited. Continued posts such as this will cause you to lose your posting privleges....moderator

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I'm not from Illnois. I just thought Cook county controled the state?

6. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

410,you have about got that right.
    Our fine Governor is pretty much a Daley man.

I live here,to old to move.
    So I guess I have to support the state even though I think some of there laws suck.

Bo

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

There is currently a movement to have Illinois removed from the United States. The main problem is that Lake Michigan and the rest of the Great Lakes will drain into the large hole that will be left. I'm sure that is considered a minor inconvenience by the anti-Illinois people that post here all the time.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You guys (Illini) are akin to the South NJ people....South NJ needs to secede from north NJ and Illinois needs to secede from Chicago...or just kick it out of the state.

Curt

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

How about California?

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Bird....

That's why I feel so ashamed and have already apologized. Am feverishly seeking an alternate venue for my pickle habit.

Curt

11. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

ILL & Wisc are the only two states that have not passed conceal and carry! Once we get rid of this useless Governor in Wisocnsin we will get it passed.

Rick

12. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

Rico May issue states are not that much better! Shall issue is the way it needs to be. plus a better reciprocating law between states. I wish Wisc. would pass too and reciprate with Minnesota! Iowa sucks too!

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

when you say iowa sucks do you mean in football, basketball or both. hope hauxfan doesn't read this. in wapello co. ia. we have a dem. sheriff who won't hardly give out a permit to carry. i think we might be a tick better than ill. but thats about it.jackmitch

14. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I agree we do have some restrictive gun laws in Illinois. I will say I have attended the last two Grands in Sparta, and had a good time both times. I am planning on going again this year. Four of us from the club rode down together last year, and this year we are planning on coming down in a motor home with even more people. The food was good and the vendors and everyone else were very friendly. I never went to Vandalia, and I am not saying anything bad about Ohio, but I can't say that I would have had a better time there. I think we were pretty lucky to have "inheritted" the Grand in Illinois, and it is a classy event.

Have a good evening, Rodbuster.

15. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Please don't dondem the whole state of Illinois. Those of us downstate feel just as most of you do. We'd like to see all of COOK COUNTY not just Chicago leave the USA. My feeling is that good ole Gov. Blagojevich may go the way of George Ryan former Il. Gov.-To Prison.

16. NintyT

NintyT Member

If you think Illinois is bad, just try abiding by laws of Hawaii. When I was last there, for their state shoot, you had to report to the local law enforcement office within 24 hours, have your photo taken, finger prints taken, a criminal history check done, and they "physically" inspect your firearms and record the serial numbers. If I ever return, and I'm sure I will, I do not have to go through the process again, unless I bring a different firearm.

17. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

what the heck brought that on?? "Who will continue to support anti-gun state Illinois? Why ?" Of course you all are now familiar with the big murders in chi town (5 women gunned down). So Mr I. Won, what is your point? What is wrong with supporting change in Ill??

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The State of Illinois is primarily run by the Democraps out of Cook County and they are as Anti Gun as anyone can imagine ... The good news is in the last boocoo many years the powers that be have never been able to build a force to get what they want and have had to settle for less than ... The Democraps will never give up and its just a matter of time until they get what they want in its entirety ... The Grand ended up in Sparta because there was no one other than the State of Illinois IDNR ready to pony up the money to build a facility and the ATA was in no way able to afford to build a facility on their own ... It was not a second choice it was the "only choice" they had if the ATA was going to continue to host the Grand American any place, it was Sparta or not at all ... The fact remains that Cook County has all of the Power and the little towns and citys all over the State look to the Big Brothers (Politicians) in the Windy city for guidance and hope to be recognized by them at some point in time ... This actually shows how organized the Democraps are (not) when they cannot get the votes needed to carry the things that mean the most to them which is the elimination of guns of any kind in the State by anyone other than Law Enforcement Officers and of course themself ... It will happen but probably not in our life time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Illinois - Anti-gun - Really?

Most Drug Gangster teenagers have guns - what are you talking about...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.