1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Gun Rally-Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TALLEND, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Just saw on Fox news that there is to be an "Anti-Gun Ralley"somewhere???in Indianapolis tonite......Wonder where they are being "bussed in" from???

Bet it will not come close to the number of attendees at the Indy 1500 Gun Show
    The show is and will be very well attended.

Go to the show---if just to drop a few dollars at the NRA booth---I did

Tallend

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yes, Bisi trucked in a bunch of his SEIU thugs from across the border in Illinois. Rumor has it these were the same people who hid the Democrat Indiana legislators in their homes while they were fleeing the state, to prevent a vote on the Right to Work law. (It looked like he might have had a few Occupy types scattered in, too...hell I can't tell 'em apart anymore).

I guess one hand washes the other, no?

But seriously...nah, I didn't see anything about it, and if it was there, you can bet it'd be covered.

What I did see, was a bunch of dirty, left-wing malcontents downtown protesting the Citizens United decision. (I can just sense the Supreme Court, stopping arguments and flipping channels to take note of what a bunch of dirt bags are doing in Naptown, IN).

3. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

As usual----the media ALMOST got it right

TODAY--noon,at the Statehouse,--a "PRO-GUN RALLY"

with some protesters expected to show up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.