1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-gun Queen declares war on trolls.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mag410, Aug 23, 2013.

1. mag410

mag410 Active Member

I would have bet good money that; earth would tilt out of orbit, Ted Kennedy would rise from his grave and President Barack Obama would quit spending away the future before I would agree with Arianna Huffington on anything. Beginning next month the Huffington Post plans to require readers to use their real names to comment on stories.

“Freedom of expression is given to people who stand up for what they’re saying and not hiding behind anonymity.” Arianna Huffington

Sounds positively Jeffersonian.

Must be a sign of the end?

Michael Goines

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea regardless of where you're voicing your opinion.

Eric

3. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

I didn't help Ryan Braun, of course in lied through his teeth to everyone

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Except for Mitt Romney, Imus, Paul Harvey, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin and so on. Personally, I think Anonymous has played a good role in history at times curt, profound, at times witty and at times not so nice.

"A rose by any other name would not smell so sweet." Shakespeare or Poor Richard for example.

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Anonymity has it's time and place. Prime example, a widely circulated and read pamphlet "Common Sense" anonymously published by Thomas Paine before the Revolutionary War which advocated freedom from British rule. Of course, we can't have any of that talk of freedom now.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Worked great for the local Gannet rag. Now they get ZERO comments. If it weren't for their lame polls, they'd be wondering if anyone is out there. I guess they're saving plenty of bandwidth.

Bob Falfa