1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti Gun List

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Auctioneer, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

On the thread "Is This True?" there is a web site that has the list of people and co that are anti gun.

There are alot of actors who have made alot of money in the movies with guns.

There are 5 co that I do or have done business with, Ben and Jerry, Hallmark(but they have guns in their movies), Clorox, Levi Stauss + co (but the founder was a big hunter) and 7-11. I will now do my business else where.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There's a lot of "companies" that are big anti gun contributors. In St. Louis the Cardinals baseball team and the Rams football team are culprits. There's more but I was surprised by those. The Cardinals manager, Tony LaRussa is a big PETA advocate as well.

Anheuser-Busch is still pro-gun. Peabody Energy (Coal) is very pro-gun.

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I drink Miller Lite----Are they pro gun?---If not I'm going to Bud---Let me know if you can---SJB---

4. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

The website shown covers all the NRA knows about...Bill

5. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Maybe we need a "pro" list of what companies to do business with.

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

My guess is that it would contain all the companies NOT on the "anti" list.

MK

7. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Don't forget Citi Bank credit cards. They refuse to allow the use of their cards and credit processing and will deny any loans for gun related businesses that have any ties to the Military.

8. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Now don't think for a minute I'm anti gun. I am very pro gun. But when people get on here saying I am not going to do business with anti gun supporters I am going to have to call Bull **** on that. If you look at that list it has ties to just about everything in one way or another.

Corey

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Don't forget to not use the services of any Dr's and Lawyers since the groups they belong to, the AMA & ABA are on the list, oh and absolutely no watching football on CBS & NBC since they are on the list also. Good luck in trying to avoid any connection with those on that 2 year old list.

Eric

10. Barry C. Roach

Miller Brewing Co. is pro-gun but also pro alien amnesty. Google and see the Michelle Malkin article.

11. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

You should drink Bud anyway George. It is the king of beers. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Chuck---How was the duck hunt?---George

13. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Amazing (or maybe not) how many of the celebs have appeared in movies or TV series for which they were very well, one might even say obscenely paid, which involved firearms. I bet you won't see any of them turn down a fat paycheck because the script mentions guns. Hypocritical PINKO A-holes all of them!!

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Me and my pop went out Saturday and Monday and got skunked. Ducks were coming in about 10 minutes after shooting light. Theres always the next time. Spending time with my pop is what it's really about. If I want to shoot ducks I'll go out without him. He moves around a lot and talks to loud, but don't tell him I said so. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Good for you---I wish I still had my dad with me---It's the hunt not the kill.
    Good luck to you---I haven't been able to shoot lately due to a remodeling job but I'll see you soon---George

16. Mapper

Mapper Member

I recall reading that some years ago, the US Olympic shooting team could not find a sponsor for some Olympics. Coke stepped up and took on the sponsorship.
    My house has rarely been without Coca-Cola since then.

17. Barry C. Roach

PepsiCo. is rabidly anti gun. That's Taco Bell, KFC, etc. etc. too.

18. porky

porky TS Member

I think that Bud is owned by a European company and that automatically makes it an anti-gun group despite the publicity they front to the public.

19. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"Hypocritical PINKO A-holes all of them!!</I></blockquote>If you knew how many of the people and businesses you deal with actually fit this description in ways you just don't know about, you'd hole up in a cave on a mountain somewhere.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

has miller brewery given money for anti gun

miller lite anti gun