1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anti 2nd Amendment Bank

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ABH, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABH

ABH Member

Bank of America refuses to do business with McMillan Gun Stocks after 12 years. If you believe in the 2nd amendment,and have an account with BOA,please do the right thing. Don't forget to tell them why you are pulling your money out.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bankofamerica.asp

ART H.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I only am concerned if it was why they refused.

Let's hear the rest of the story ...

3. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

The snopes link you supplied mentions at the bottom that BofA is selling a bond deal for Freedom Group which makes guns and ammo. Slow down a little.

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

30 years as a business owner I had a hard time believing one of the largest commercial banks in U.S. will actively terminate any good standing existing business relationship solely based on a non-financial related reason.

One of my business names with BoA is firearm related, and it shows in our business checking account title. Never had any issue with said bank.

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I would had loved to the be the fly on the wall when McMillan met with this BoA official. I think McMillan is distorting the truth a bit for a beef with BoA over something else, unrelated to the fact that his business is firearms related.

See link above: BoA has been contributing both to Dems and Repubs, even pro-gun Repubs. So BoA being anti-gun is not mashing up with their political contributions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.