1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anthony Weiner's wife a muslim

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by recurvyarcher, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Anthony Weiner

More importantly, I didn't know that her mother was a member of the Muslim Sisterhood. Did you? I am going to check into this a little further. It may be benign, but then again...

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

It did not take long for the conspiracy theorist wingnuts to jump on the bandwagon with Weiner's wife. LMAO You do know she needs a security clearance for her position. I would like to know how the State Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security handed out a clearance to her if she, as you alleged, has known relatives with ties to this so called "extremist" group.

Another reason why to use the TeePee to wipe your butt, not as a political party to vote for :)

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Yeppers...... Nice huh?

Jerbear

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

sern: Have some more cool aid.

How did she get her Sec. Clearance?? How did Obama's aunt(or what ever) get to stay in the US for as many years as she? How did the Army officer (forgot his name) who kill all the fellow soldiers get his clearance? How about if Billy and Hillary said so. How ignorant are you?? It's not difficult if you know someone.

So maybe you should quit wiping the Muslim way and surely keep your fingers out of your mouth.

Don

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The great thing about paranoia is that you're never alone....Hahaha!!

Curt

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Some of barry's closest friends are registered terrorists, doe's Bill Ayers and his old lady ring a bell? Do they need security clearances?

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I would like to respectfully submit that you gentlemen are hijacking this thread.

The real reason for Representative Weiner's fall from grace may indeed have been his wife. Isn't it true that Muslims are not allowed to eat pork?

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Having lived in the largest Arab population in America, Dearborn, and watching the Arab fest last weekend. I know for a fact that Dearborn bows to the Arabs. I had lunch with a friend last week that is a retired Dearborn police officer. I could tell you stories, but they are not for public consumption.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Smw9QuH1xkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Above was the 2010 festival, This years festival, they ALLOWED people to speak in "Free Speech Zones". WTF is a Free Speech Zone?

Yeah, live in the country and you don't see what's happening.

Those with a lot of land should really research Agenda 21. Because you won't have your land too much longer. Emanate Domain or declaring your property Blight is the reason of choice.

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_19316.shtml

Paranoid? no Informed? Yes

Jerbear

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

What Big Don said.

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mariano Faget, a Havana-born INS agent with U.S. security clearance, was caught and tried in 2000 for spying for Cuba.

Walter and Gwendolyn Meyers, confessed communists, were convicted of conspiracy and stealing of sensitive information on November 20, 2009. Walter had a high level clearance.

Robert Lipka was arrested 1996 and tried for treason. He had a high level security clearance and worked at NASA while he spied for Russia.

In 2005, Chi Mak and his wife, Rebecca Laiwah Chiu, along with Chi's brother, Tai Wang Mak, and his wife, Fuk Heung Li. Documents found at the search of Chi's home in Downey, California, showed that sensitive data on Aegis battle management systems had been passed to communist China. Chi held a secret-level security clearance and worked on more than 200 U.S. defense and military contracts as an electrical engineer with the defense contractor Power Paragon, a subsidiary of L3/SPD Technologies/Power Systems Group in Anaheim, Calif. In addition, Chi had access to details on U.S. aircraft carriers and once was aboard the USS Stennis.

These are just a few examples. Just because someone has gone through the clearance process does not mean that they are not capable of doing harm to the U.S.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, nor am I a wingnut. I thought it was interesting enough to post and to check out. You calling me names and trying to discredit my curiosity does not invalidate the possibilities that are stated in the video.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Curvy, and you work in the industry. you should know.

Jerbear

12. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Weiner's wife is a member of the muslim sisterhood.
    Her brother, a teacher, or professor at Oxford, is a member of the brotherhood, and his friend on the board of directors is Al Quida.
    Didnt hear about his mom.
    The proof is everywhere, use your computer.Lee

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

slic, if you do..... Gene will call you "on the fringe".

Jerbear

14. capulona

capulona TS Member

this site is hilarious. here's a sobering fact: These are Americans:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

As of May 28, 2010, there were 4,404 dead and 31,827 wounded in action (WIA).[39] See the references for a breakdown of the wounded, injured, ill, those returned to duty (RTD), those requiring medical air transport, non-hostile-related medical air transports, non-hostile injuries, diseases, or other medical reasons.[39][40][41][42][43]

and a couple of hundred thousand civilians (who cares, right? they're "Other")

And for what?

And you guys are seeing Muslims under your bed. Pathetic.

15. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

What is pathetic is those people that don't want to admit we are at war with the radicals all around the world. And it is much better to take the fight to them than do the fighting here. The problem has become more obvious the longer Hussein is the president. Because now we are having the damage done from within. And Hussein is the ring leader. So now the fight is at every turn and will soon be on US soil. You libs will have to find someone to fight for you though. So you better be thinking about who you can hide behind.

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Interesting theory, capulona, that Muslims are wonderful people who wish us well. Sounds like Obummer and the gang. Try this, go to visit the Al Quida in Pakistan and tell them you're an American who loves them. See how long it takes them to slit your throat.

17. slowshooter

slowshooter TS Member

Curious why it would matter if Wiener was a Muslim?

Seriously, who cares?

Slow

18. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

No one wants to admit it but we are at war with Islam. The Islamic religion and western civilization are incompatible. We are fighting to keep Muslims from killing Muslims. How stupid is that? I say arm both sides and let them have at it. Keep working both sides until there is only one left and put him in a museum.

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

capulona: You are more than welcome to move to MI as there is housing available in two of the largest Muslim communities in the US.

Look under the bed, I don't have to.

Explain a strange fact that on 9/11 the muslim population which is normally on the streets of this small community was not to be seen any where that day, before the attack. Please explain the armed encampment they have.

Don

20. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Hey Slic - How about posting some links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.