1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anthem and Player needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j2jake, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Need a cassette or CD player and National Anthems for the US and Canada. Want to hook it in to our PA system. Can anyone help? Jake

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You could tell one of the trap girls she has a pretty voice, and get it for free?

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Contact the music department at a local University. It's likely they'll have either band or A Cappella voice renditions you could acquire. I'd wager the same with a Canadian University......Bob Dodd

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

If you can get access to a CD player, you can record the anthems in MP3 format and burn your own CD. Here are links to both the Canadian and American anthems:

American Anthem: click this

Canadian Anthem: click this

The links are in the rectangles on the right side of the screen that read "Instrumental Anthem of ...". Download instructions are also given. Each anthem is just over a minute long.

In fact, I have burned both anthems onto a CD, Canadian anthem first as would be proper if played in the US. If you want it, reply to the above email address with your mailing address and I'll send it to you, no charge.

Morgan

5. Cy-Kick

Cy-Kick TS Member

I had purchased a cassette for our club from the lady that sang both anthems at the GRAND. She was I believe the daughter of the owner of the Old English Gun Shoppe, 480 E. Ginghamsburg, Tipp City, OH 45371 513-667-3315.

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The one we use at Markham Park is a bit more 'military" sounding than the example linked to above. I think it might be the U.S. Marine Corp band.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.