1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Antbody know where I can get the best price 4 gra?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by superump, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superump

superump TS Member

Anybody know where I can get the best deal or price on a Gra-coil LP ? Would like to put one on my gun over the winter.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tron. PM him for a price.

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Call Gra-Coil---They have the best price and do great work---MYSTIC---

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Are you wanting to buy the unit and install it yourself or are you wanting someone to do it for you? If your going to DIY, you made need to go to Brownells and buy the installation jigs as well. Trying to mount one without the right tools and jigs will not make a very nice install.

Matt

5. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I buy them straight from graco. The last one I bought was $59.95 that has been awhile. I have installed them myself without any jigs etc. with pretty good luck, The only shaky part for me is enlarging the hole in the stock for the adjustment screw. I remove a little at a time checking for clearence etc.

6. Smithy47

Smithy47 Active Member

Superump, I am not sure what it is you want. Graco sells an adjustable butt plate (retail $69), they also sell recoil reducers (retail $181 for non-sdjustable LOP and $261 for adj.LOP).

The butt plate does not take any special tooling to install. The recoil reducers do. I have attached pics of the tooling and a couple of sanding jigs I made up to sand the Gracoil and recoil pad together. Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. superump

superump TS Member

Yes I am looking for the gra coil shock reducer LOP adjustable. Thanks

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Send it to Graco and let them sell it to you and do the install, maybe some are as good but nobody is better and their turn around and service should you need it is excellent.

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have them in my shop for $235.00. I also have them in my Ebay store, see the link::: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270683445205&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
    Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.