1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

answer to newyork mosque

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by whiz630, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz630

whiz630 TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    the mayor of new york has declared most property around the new ball park eminent domain just so they can build bars,,restaurants and any other ways to make money and put people out of their homes.so i got the idea,why can't our govt.declare eminent domain on the building that is to be a mosque and then build an all faith 911 memorial center.this way all religions are celebrated. whiz630
  2. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Semonole County Florida
  3. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Ojai CA
    I prefer the lime green glo in the dark solution.

And if they had retaliated with that much force directed at that small a target,,, Nobody would have ever messed with us again. It's the Roman way of doing things, and for all its faults, Rome lasted for nearly 1000 years. We've just barely made 200+ and look where we're at.

9/11: we got hit.

9/12: National Day of Mourning.

9/13: Afganistan glows in the dark for 500,000 years.

If they would have picked a spot and turned it into glass nothing else would have ever happened to us ever again. There is nothing in Afganistan that anyone on this planet needs except Opium and Hashish, and there's plenty of other more friendly places to get those items.

It would have sent a clear message, a message that still needs to be sent,and repeated as many times as necessary until solidly understood.

Don't F%#& with the US!

Now we apoligize instead, and kiss their asses. Real strong message.

These people only understand power, and they don't respect Pussy's at all.

It's not too late to light 'em up!

Ask me how I really feel about this? You can start by electing me President.1/20/2013 I'm inaugurated, 1/21/2013 all borders closed by force if necessary and a shoot to kill order issued, 1/22/2013, all illegal aliens told to leave. 1/23/2013 all foreign aid stopped. I could go on and on! Wait til I redo he ethics rules of Congress and have the Supreme Court administer them! No more "I don't believe that offense rises to the level of impeachment BS". No more politics with ethics. Now it would be just like "The Peoples Court!" innocent or guilty, guilty = goes to jail!

Things need to be made right with this country, what we've got working right now as far as leadership won't do what's right, and I'm not too confident about the other group runnning things either. We need a benign dictator to clean house, make things right, and make the fundimental things so they can't be changed or interpreted. The founders thought they had it right,and they were close, they just didn't go into enough detail so as to remove any doubt as to what they were saying. This has always been a problem, but as time marches on language evolves and meanings get changed. That is a fundimental problem, and it needs to be fixed. Then we could make our 1000 years.

Like I said , "ask me how I really feel about this stuff"

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    What Randy said. Kit
  5. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Scared white people. It's OK to be scared.

Weak asses.
  6. psfive

psfive Member

Aug 9, 2006
    I vote Randy for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul in Nebraska
  7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    The Liberal lives, breathes, and thrives on fear. Fear has been cultivated in our culture for a long time.

"When a society pays a person for merely being instead of doing, that society is unerringly preparing for its own demise."

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
  8. shadow

shadow Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I'm with Randy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Green Bay Wisconsin

A chicken telling people they're scared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.