1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another upset for Gene7X7

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 3200-2- man, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200-2- man

3200-2- man TS Member

With all the Hunters and target shooters in this Country ,when you say 70 % ,
    it's hard to believe you think it's a majority .That registering ammo will
    bennefit us in slowing down drive-by's and since-less killings ? If the Government
    wants to be more effective , all they have to do is reinstate capitol punishment,
    you know ? If you kill someone , YOU DIE ! Kind of like in the OLDEN DAYS , with
    Bounty Hunters assisting the LAW and saving us Tax Payers Money .This would help
    all of us (the shooting public)to, not have to lesson to all you tree-hung'en
    BASTARDS !

Larry

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Seems to me this country is more F'ed up because of radical supremacists, then the moderates. So it is business as usual in Washington, absolutely nothing getting done. The only difference between this country, and the middle eastern countries, is the divide is political, instead of religious divide. This country is in a sad state right now. Politics are the main reason for it!

Just keep doing what you are doing, blame the Democrats for winning, instead of the Republicans for losing. When more of those jelly spine filled moderate Republicans stay home for the next election, you will have allot more to bitch about. Hell, even Ann Coulter gets it. She was pissing off Hannity last night. Although I think the cat, is out of the bag.

Remember not that long ago, how you all said filibustering should be illegal, when the Democrats used that tactic. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

3. 548

548 Guest

I think it's funny how the conservatives have no trust in their government, Sandy Hook being a recent example on ts.com, yet they have complete faith in their government to execute the correct people who were investigated by the same agencies they voiced distrust in. I have no dog in this hunt, just saying...

4. 548

548 Guest

Well Rick, we finally found common ground. See, it can happen.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

You guys should start your own think tank website !! Jeff

6. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Polls in before Nov 12, 2012 indicated Romney was ahead in the election. Conservatives stayed home because of bad weather etc. instead going out to vote. After all, their candidate was going to win!

I've come to the conclusion that polls are slanted to promote an agenda.

Robert

7. Stl Flyn

Rick,

So your first reply reflects exactly what I am talking about. You approve of the House, but dis-approve of the Senate for strictly political reasons. They both are doing the same thing, getting nothing done, because of the same exact reasons, political! Absolutely no compromise!

Representation from certain factions of states, districts, towns, etc. have meaning, I get that. That does not mean that no matter what is proposed, that unless it is a total composition of that representatives political ideals, they have to reject it, just for political reasons, and votes.

This is why I say politics are killing this country. Instead of worrying about how the radicals are going to perceive a candidate, and receive their votes, they always have to side with the parties total ideals. I think think that now more then ever, the two party system is destroying this country. Strictly because it is a no compromise state of mind politically now. Candidates should be able to voice their opinion on every issue. Radicals may have formed this country, but there was compromise, even though the political despise may be the same. Now the 3/3 power of the three power factions means nothing. If there is not total control of all three factions of power nothing gets done, period. While your party is in control of the 1/3 of power, you may think that is good, because it makes you feel better, but it is not good for the country. When things are going good, maybe that is so. Sooner, or later things have to get done. Both parties ideals are needed for this country, and society to prosper, it is as simple as that. I believe the political system was founded on the 3/3 power system, and works the best on that type of compromising premise. That power is ever revolving. That is not happening right now.

Speaking of budgets, did you look at the budgets that each the House, and Senate proposed separately? You wonder why a budget has not been passed?

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

BS- conservative stayed home not because of the weather but because they didnt want anything to do with people that have tea party type demands and affiliations

The tea party has doomed the republican party

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'd say it was more of the opposite. Romney convinced few of us that he had true conservative values.

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The polling is beginning to change...

Soon after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., announced an assault weapons ban would not be part of a gun control bill, a new CBS News poll shows support for stricter gun control laws overall has dropped since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Currently, support for stricter gun control laws stands at 47 percent today, down from a high of 57 percent just after the shootings. Thirty-nine percent want those laws kept as they are, and another 11 percent want them made less strict.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57576248/poll-support-for-stricter-gun-control-wanes/

11. Stl Flyn

Setter,

That very well could be. At the same time he came across as changing what he was, to something he wasn't, to get votes.

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Death penalty = Absolutely no recidivism.

Curt

FEAB9

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

So, tea party haters, WHO do you think is spearheading the fight AGAINST the Anti-gun communist???????

Its NOT the moderate Republicans!!

14. Stl Flyn

True! I don't think it is a problem of which they are leading a fight. It is more of a problem of leading a fight against everything, and anything that is not 100% tea party agenda, including Republicans.

15. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Just the opposite, conservatives stayed home because we had another Rino Republican as a presidential candidate following the same failed course as Bob Dole and John McCain. It is interesting that the Tea Party is demonized because they support following the Constitution, balancing the budget and lowering taxes while the "moderate Republicans" (Rinos) who abandon all principles and fall in line with the radical left Democrats attacking our rights and spending us into oblivion are praised. The Rinos represent the "pale pastels" that Reagan spoke of in his speeches. Why even bother to turn out if there will be no significant difference between what the Democrat will do and what a Rino Republican will settle for.

16. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Stl Flynn

COMPROMISE?? The fricking RINOS have compromised us to where we are today.

Don't give the bastards another inch, you hardly ever get it back.

17. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

If according to the government, being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you safer.....you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

18. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

Ya know its kinda funny people argue back and forth Repubs & Dems. Have all of you noticed they have both been in control of all political fields for the last fifty years. We are still and steadily have been in debt ang going futher all the time. Do you people see they do not care in what direction the American public is being led to ? They only care about themselfs for the most part. I am sure there are a few with good intent but that all changes when the elections are over. They have made a sweet position for themselfs, kickbacks, contributions, lobiest funneling moneys.

They will not change the way they are. They dont care about you or me,cant yall see that?
    They put themselfs above the law. Why do you think they care about you when they keep getting fat as a pig?

Look at all the stuff they have past to benefit what they desire. The system has become erroded with lies and dishonesty.

Things will not change if they cant be held accountable for their lies and deceptions.

Look people at what Greed has brought us to. Such a sad time for the USA.

Such a divided USA and we still do not get help from our leaders. I am PRO Constitutional Leave it alone. FIX the judicial system. Get Rid of all those that are liars in public office vote them out. VOTE !!

19. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Rick Barker you hit the nail on the head.ROMNEY WAS THE WRONG CADIDATE.He was a dyed in the wool Rino.And his campaign was as soft as marshmallows.The last time the Republican Party nominated a true conservative it was a landslide.Ronald Reagan brought dems, indys and republicans together like noone has other than Eisenhower.I submit that Rand Paul can do the same thing.He is bold,tough and innovative.I know it is a little early to be campaigning but I'm just saying.

Darr

20. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Proud Tea Party conservative, NRA member, Air Force veteran that drew a line in the sand 5 years ago when I saw Obama coming.

Gene is a complete, unsalvageable idiot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.