1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another unforseen cost to the hysteria

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by PerazziMX2000, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Don't Lump Gene in with the rest of Iowa!!!

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rick-Saw an article in todays Amarillo Globe News, that in November alone, the FBI's background check system was used 2 million times. Highest number in 14 years of service. H+H Shooting Sports Complex in Oklahoma City reports they sold 2,000 'military style' rifles in 2 days. Charlie

3. JH

JH Well-Known Member

It is the same in my neck of the woods...there are NO black rifles in the area....repeat, none........

4. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

With all the AR styles flying off the racks before the buttstock even hits the floor, how have the AK and its clones been doing in your area? In the places I have been, AKs also seem to be a rapidly vanishing item.

5. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Don't Lump Gene in with the rest of Iowa!!!

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rick-Saw an article in todays Amarillo Globe News, that in November alone, the FBI's background check system was used 2 million times. Highest number in 14 years of service. H+H Shooting Sports Complex in Oklahoma City reports they sold 2,000 'military style' rifles in 2 days. Charlie

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

It is the same in my neck of the woods...there are NO black rifles in the area....repeat, none........

8. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

With all the AR styles flying off the racks before the buttstock even hits the floor, how have the AK and its clones been doing in your area? In the places I have been, AKs also seem to be a rapidly vanishing item.

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Let's try this again....

HANG TOGETHER OR HANG SEPARATELY.........

Join the NRA......if not now, when?

10. beeper

beeper Member

Rick.... probably none of those manufacturesers will lay off because the black guns are a minor piece of their product line. If a ban takes place, chances are the mfgs. will increase production and sales of their other models. Believe me on the "bottom line" what's happening now with the panic buying and even if we have a black gun and magazine ban, the gun manufacturers will still prosper. By the way, that also includes the NRA who in 2010 had a revenue of 227.8 million with only 100.5 coming for membership. Where do you think the remaining 127 million came from? Do you want an indicator? Check stock prices daily of S&W or the other public companies. They're loving this.

the Beeper (Go Broncos)

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Sell them

12. beeper

beeper Member

I honestly believe after 65 years on the face of this earth, that MONEY, MULA, DENARIO, DOUGH etc... is the root cause and main motivating factor for every day business goings on in this country. That's why I am convinced that the mission statement for the NRA is no longer to protect the 2ns Amendment and represent the lawful gun owners. I believe that they represent a multi billion dollar industry that capitalizes on NRA induced fear to it's members. This all changed about the time Charleton Heston left as President.

Go to the game! It may be a flash in the pan this year.

the Beeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.