1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Ted moment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by revsublime, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

They dont call him the Motor City Madman for nuttin...

Sure would like to hear his views on the current administration.

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Ted is definitely a Mad Man.

Problem is soccer moms, tree huggers, etc... think anyone with a gun is just like Teddy.

3. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I've found that many people spend their lives confusing being LOUD with being RIGHT, and many more who listen to them have been comvinced that the louder it's said the more right it must be.

Mike

4. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I like the part about the politicians who have the most advanced home security systems!!They don't have to worry about the repeat offenders of so called non violent crime or even violent crime!They are secure and safe and we are not so let us keep our guns and leave us alone. Go get em TED

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

He is doing more harm then good. I watched only 45 sec'sof the video and just did not like it. To me thats just like going in to town with guns on my shoulder on my hip saying kiss my guns kiss my ass or what ever. All its going to do is piss people off and turn them away from from guns. Someone needs to stitch up him mouth.

6. Mac V

Mac V Guest

If you step back and take a look at what he's doing, Ted isn't about trying to be the savior of the 2nd Amendment, America, guns or hunting; Ted is about trying to rally support for Ted.

His public persona, his actions, his TV activities all show that Ted is all about protecting Ted's lifestyle; and what better way to do that than to use his charisma and his notoriety to whip a herd of followers into a frenzy over a cause and let them do the grunt work involved in making sure that politicians hear that it's going to be unacceptable to try to stop Ted from doing what Ted wants the way Ted wants to.

He yammers on about the "hunting heritage" in the US. Hunting was a necessity, not a noble calling, and I'm sure that, given a choice, our predecessors would have rather ridden down to the Buffalo Mart for a side of beef than spend days trying to run down enough food to feed the kids that week. If hunting/gathering was such an attractive lifestyle, the industrial revolution would never have occurred and we would all still be living in small scattered communities surrounded by forests and fields. Ted has the where-with-all to live a fantasy existence and he wants to keep playing at "pioneer", and if it takes skewed arguments, exaggerations and outrageous shock tactics to recruit a crowd of hero worshipers to provide the free labor to advance his cause, he's not at all above doing that.

Mike

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Ted maybe loud and abrassive to some but he is RIGHT. Only liberals would think otherwise.

8. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"... Only liberals would think otherwise.</blockquote>

...or people who have the guts not to wrap themselves up in some party line and be lead around like sheep no matter where they're being taken.

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

James Carville is the master of being loud and wrong. I think if he lets someone actually finish a thought his way if thinking is in trouble.

10. smartass

smartass TS Member

For sure Ted is far more right than liberals like MACV.

11. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"For sure Ted is far more right than liberals like MACV."</blockquote>

You don't know one damned thing about me, so keep your (expletives deleted) assumptions to yourself until you do!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.