1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Sherif in California Says it all!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BDodd, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

For those that think California is lost to the negative folks in all the large cities. Click and read. And do breakemall!...........

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/sheriff/docs/Biden_Letter.pdf

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

For click and read the link needs to be up there.

Eric

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

It sure do, Eric, I've forgotten more to memory loss than I thought possible.... Thanks....BD

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

That state needs a whole bunch more of sheriffs like him

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Starting with San Diego County.

6. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

It just proves that all of the common sense is without doubt in northern California. The Butte Co. Ca. sheriff state the same. Bill Hom

7. Avatar

Oh, we've got a lot of gun control nuts in Northern California, too--probably at least as many as in Southern California:)

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Up ounce.............breakemall

9. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bob, good to see you on here. Take care, Harv.

10. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

We have a bunch of good trap shooting friends from N. California. Always welcome at our club.

Can't judge folks by what their state politicians do.

11. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Harv; I have no ideas of ending my visiting on TS.Com although I do a heck of a lot more reading than writing. I'm inactive in all the memberships, have sold the guns, and seem to await the inevitable loss of memory and personal controls. I try to visit at a few shooting events of any type, even pull a few Skeet practice rounds for the Boys, Girls, and kids, just to recall my good years and the fine folks in our shootin times. It never ceases to amaze me how many great pals I've made, many of which I only know through TS.Com and from such places as Britain, Italy, "Down Under" and nearly every state.

For wolfram and others, my motivation in posting this item was to say some good things about the "rest" of California which should not be measured by the very few problem folks that make our sport difficult. Fond memories for the shooting in the Bay area and State Shoots at Kingsburg, and even attendance at what we used to have - the Police Olympics - will be the last things for my memory. Go ahead and have your fun about California but know it's got much to be proud of and deserves to be appreciated; said by a current Oregonian - Yeah, I traded the heat of Redding CA for the rain of Eugene and found another University City to cause wonder about our young ones. Seeya on TS,Com occasionally.......breakemall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.