1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dicksie, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

Subject: ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING BUT YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS IN THE NEWS!!
    Funny how the media missed this one, eh? Anyone who feels that the media isn't biased is either in denial or a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Another School Shooting - you wont see in the press.. Apparently, I missed this story on the CBS Evening News. Surely they carried the story. Didn't they?

EVER WONDER WHY YOU WON'T SEE THIS ONE ON ANY FRONT PAGE EDITIONS?
    Coach Shoots Two Attackers, Saves Two Females & Himself A 70-year-old woman's basketball coach was attacked in the parking lot at Martin Luther King,
    Jr. Senior High School in Detroit, MI while walking two players to their cars.

The men were armed, but so was the coach. The suspects approached the coach and the girls and one pulled out their gun. The coach quickly pulled out his
    gun and shot both suspects. One died and the other was taken to a local hospital. Both suspects attended the high school and one was recently expelled.
    Both girls and the coach were unharmed.

The coach has a permit to carry and is cooperating with authorities. But this raises an important question to those who want more gun control. What would have happened to this 70-year-old man and two young females if he did not have his gun? Armed citizens save lives. Because of his gun the coach and two girls are still alive.
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 on Action News 7 in Detroit MI (See Link Below)

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-king-jr-high-school-in-detroit

2. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Obviously, the coach used proper gun control!

3. 8708

8708 Member

Reminds me of this episode of Boston Legal from a few years back. Still makes me laugh. Just clik on the link above.

"Thank God for Guns"

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

As a little street thug on the south side of Chicago, "school shootings" are nothing new. I know for sure there were plenty of them in the 1960's. Probably way before that, but I am not old enough to remember. Stabbings too. As long as it was in poor areas, no one cared. If Sandy Hook was black on black or latino on latino, it would not have made the news after the 2nd day.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 TS Supporters TS Supporters

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Fox mentioned something about this on Tues. morning.Megan Kelly said it was a breaking story.They had no facts.I haven't heard anything about it since.

Darr

7. philk

philk Member

I would be suprised if the coach didn`t get charged with something, does the cw permit in Michigan include school property????

8. Dicksie

Dicksie Active Member

There is a follow up linked to the original news program saying that it was a justifiable homicide and a relative of the "victim" saying they were surprised that he was involved and had a gun, but basically backing the coach.
    What shocks me is that I can not find one newspaper article about this. The Huffington Post mentions it on line, but otherwise not a word that I can find in a newspaper.
    Dicksie

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

The lie is a standard operating procedure of the left. When your agenda is as important as theirs, lying, cheating, back stabbing and distorting are all perfectly justifiable. After all, they are the good people doing good. To put it another way, evil masquerading as good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.