1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another reason to hate Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I see where Cook county released over 40 suspected illegal immigrants jailed in Cook County on felonies. Click on the above website and read for yourself.

Sweet home Chicago. The city with big shoulders/losers: Capone, Obama, Joe Batters, Rahm Emm, John Wayne Gacy, the Cubs, Dickh**d Durbin.. Just released over 40 felons, illegal at that.

I love visiting Chitown, but what in the hell is in the water up there?

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bisi, any time you'd like to visit our fair city let me know happy to show ypu around. it's the democratic machine that finley tuned organazation at it's finest. Why do you think we're the only state with out a concealed carry permit law. We're home to more felons in governement than any state I can think of. When our govenor gives you his cell number it's not a phone

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Bruce, thanks for the invite. I might just take you up on it. I try to get up there every couple of years to take in a Cards/Cub game. Day baseball during the middle of the week. It feels like you are skipping school/work. Get a hotel downtown and ride the Red line to Addision station, hit a few bars like "Sluggers" or "Cubbie Bears" then take in a Cardinial win. Nice way to spend a day. Then a deep dish pizza at "Lou Malnati's" or "Pizza Uno".

My first introduction to Chicago was when I was probably 20, or 21. I told an old guy I was working with I was going to go spend the weekend in Chicago. He asked me for my drivers license. This was the day before photo IDs. A drivers license back then was a folded paper sort of like your ATA average card. He then told me to give him $20 and he put it in the fold of the license. He said that was so when you handed it to a cop, the $20 would get you out of a ticket. I left the $20 in the the license, and forgot about it. Well I did get pulled over by one of Chicago's finest. I forgot the $20 was in there till after I gave it to the cop. I was sweating bullets. I thought for sure that I was going to be sent to the Cook County jail for attempting to bribe an officer. Guess what? I got my license back with a verbal warning. I got the hell out of there, and didn't stop till a mile or so down the road, then I checked my license. The $20 was gone. True story. It really opened my eyes. That was back in the 70s. I was just a hick from the backwoods, and didn't believe things like that really happened. Not for $20, anyway.

Sweet home Chicago.

How would you like to be a native born felon in the Cook county jail and you see they release the illegal felons but they keep you behind bars. White and black felons getting the short end, while the illegals skate. No where else except Chicago.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

What makes you think Chicago is any worse then any other U S city,

Here in Tucson, the Pima county jail, that all cities in the county HAVE to use, will kick the felons out before the bench they are told to sit on gets warn, it has never and probably will never make the news paper ot TV, but the cops that will talk about it will go on for days, about how,

some poor joe that went to traffic school can end up in jail for days because the COURTS lost the peprwork,

while the FELONS have a revolving door!

A few years back O.V. had the same felon arrested inside of the places he had broken in to 3 times in the same night.

In that same time frame a guy at work was arrested on a warrant for not paying a fine, he had to sit in jail from friday evening to monday morning. because his wife had to get a judge to look at the court papers he had and approve them before he could be released! he had paid the fine by going to traffic school!

Al

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That's how liberals pass anti-gun laws. Turn the criminals loose to cause mayhem, then blame law-abiding citizens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.