1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Positive Story about Kids Shooting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starshot2b, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Congrat's to the kids from Auburn Trap Club on their achievement in Kingsburg, CA and all year...good luck in Sparta!

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Great article.

3. missemucho

missemucho Member

Not to hijack your thread, but here's another great youth shooting article. These kids did amazingly well considering their team was just organized in March of this year. And they managed to overcome my attempts at instruction!
    The Arkansas Game and Fish just organized this program in February and already I understand this is the 3rd largest signup (over 900 kids) in the country.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070626/SPORTS/706260325/1006/NEWS17

John Segress

4. CIM

CIM TS Member

In Tennessee we have the largets SCTP program in the country with over 3500 kids shooting clay targets across out state.We have regionals to qualify for the State Shoot.We have to shoot it over 2 seperate weekends.

5. k newman

k newman TS Member

In PA, this is taking off VERY slowly for some reason. We have a large population of shooters. Teams are few and far between. To get my kid on a team, I have to drive well over an hour. The good news is it's an active club -- first year, and they're renting a tour bus to take the 3 club teams to the grand.

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

If interested in stories on junior shooters, I post several a week.

http://www.losttarget.com/#JR

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's great to see this thread! Good luck to all of our young shooters.

8. clayman51

clayman51 Member

Here is one on our team, Northern Kentucky Scholastic Trap.

Still trying to get the reporter to understand the difference between a rifle and a shotgun, but he does a good job otherwise. He is now calling me every year to get the story.

http://news.communitypress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070625/SPT/706250305

Good shooting

Dennis

9. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Congratulations to each and every one of the youth participating in this sport. They have made a wonderful decision to participate in a sport they can enjoy for the rest of their lives. I am so happy to see the articles popping up in positive tones for shotgunning.

All the best for good luck at the Grand to each and every team. May it be the place you have your best shoot ever!

Lorna Hull

10. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

No problem Steve...least I can do for our kids! We always hear about the great kids all the over the country, thought I could share how well ours are doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.