1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another P/W loader?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I have a chance to buy a used PW 800B. It seems to be in good working order, a quarter inch of dust on it. Doesn't apear to have been used in about twenty years, I can get it for $150.00. I couldn't find any 800b's on E-Bay to check prices, is that a fair price? Is there anything I should look for that might be problems, I have only used Mecs I don't know anything about PW's. Thanks, Wayne

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Good lord; its like the story about the guy who finds a '67 dust covered Vette in a barn. For that money you can do whatever's necessary to get it into 1st class shape/upgrades. Go for it. Good luck.....mike

3. Pat McKean

Pat McKean Active Member

For $150, you could not go wrong. If you want, later in the year, P/W usually offers a $100 trade in on any new machine. If it works fine, you're good to go. If not, and you trade it in, you've gained more than $50 worth of experience.

-Pat

4. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Wayne - Grab it - that is a good deal. If you don't like it, I am sure you can sell it for at what you paid for it on TS.com However, you need to be a little mechanically inclined and enjoy a fixer upper project. Heck, I will buy it from you,if you decide you don't want it. Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.