1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another one bites the dust...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crusha, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

"Hey, I saw Dick's has a special on those Baki-Bika-Baikla (?sp.) guns...anybody have one and no if its any good? I figure for hunting, you can't go wrong for $299, rite?"

2. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Those bakails(?) are real pieces of crap(breakage of parts,and poor workmanship).......don't waste your money.Get used 870 for a field gun.Use it for the rest of your hunting days.
    D.P.Reynolds

3. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Fit/finish=D-, longevity is unknown as most people shot them a few times and traded them in for something better, like the 870s mentioned above.

I had an older Baikal, a TOZ66 double made in the earl7 70s, a hammer double. Nothing like these things. It was quality, had great wood, wood to metal fit, and made a great turkey gun for me in the early days of Illinois turkey seasons. (Before the factory turkey loads). Tula arsenal was the mfr.

We finally got rid of our last one by putting it out on a charity auction...where people buy something to help out, not to get a bargain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.