1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another mystery solved

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bocephus, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bocephus

bocephus Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Many of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, almost exactly 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born: Albert A. Gore, Jr., Hillary Rodham Clinton, John F. Kerry, William J. Clinton, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Charles E. Schumer, and Barbara Boxer.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It
    did for me.
  2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Seems like there were a few donkeys in that pasture that day also. Lotta jackasses born 9 months later.

Gne J
  3. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Apr 20, 2008
    I heard that flincher100 was born on the same date as Hitlery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.