1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Muslim E mail I received. Food for thought

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 29, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Received from a friend.

These are the facts...Draw your own conclusions !
    A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that the USA can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history.
    They really happened. Do You Remember?

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed...By a Muslim male.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred...By Muslim males.

3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to an Arab country where a fuse was lit on final approach and it was blown up shortly after landing...By Muslim males.

4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades...By Muslim males.

5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over...By Muslim males.

6. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon ...By Muslim males.

7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up...By Muslim males.

8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair...By Muslim males.

9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered...By Muslim males.

10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed...By Muslim males.

11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time...By Muslim males.

12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed...By Muslim males.

13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon,
    and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed...By Muslim males.

14. In 2002, the United States and Canada and others fought a war in Afghanistan ...Against Muslim males.

15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by---You guessed it---Muslim males.

16. In 2012 ... US Consulate in Benghazi .....Muslim males.

17. In 2013 ... Boston marathon bombers....Muslim males.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? These 17 incidents are merely coincidence. So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. Absolutely No Profiling!
    They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the US President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but..............

Leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason?

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Alreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves--if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it,
    'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'.

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet........do it!

Just the facts......
    PS.. we need to bring more of these "Peace Loving" people into our country,,,,,,,,, NOTTTT.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The American people have lost their minds and their power of reason, so sad

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Thanks for the refresher and reminder. Whew, it was profiling and I thought it might be retaliation.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I think the 3 of us may have come from the same mold. Bulge.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

"A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that the USA can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves."

About says it all. The left launched a successful assault way back when I was a boy when the word FEEL replaced the word THINK in America's language use. We lost our ability to reason, and with that loss went all hope of remaining a great country.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Too bad there aren't more of us Mike, trust me the world would run better and more people would be working

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Very true Wireguy, very true. So sad.

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

You might liken this to a highway patrolman ignoring 80 mph readings on his radar gun because it unfairly profiles speeders.

Darr

9. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

And in eight short years, our entire way of life has been destroyed by a ...........

10. The Stive

The Stive Member

I will finish it for you eightbore. A Muslim Male!! John

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was in the check out line the other day, the family in front of me had the laundry on his head, beard, and smelled, she even had a dot so did the little monkey in the baby seat in the cart ... I asked him what colonge he was wearing, he looked at me and said he don't wear colonge, I then asked if his camel is parked close by because the smell came in with him ... I told him they have a sale on Pork Butts, he didn't seem interested but if looks could kill I would not be here today ... Do they all have eyes that appear to be red around the pupil ..? I was wearing my Trayvon Martin/Bullseye shirt ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

When is the TSA at the airport going to realize WE Americans are NOT the BAD GUYS???
    Chuck in Chicago

13. Avatar

I believe Islam has a lot to answer for in that it has generally failed to condemn the terrorist acts committed in its name--the silence after 9-11 was deafening. At the same time, in fairness, I must point out that something like one-third of the people in the world are Moslem; so it isn't surprising that a lot of the attrocities are committed by Moslems.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

That 1/3 includes tour President. Bulge.

15. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

That is certainly the way simple math should work, but it seems math doesn't follow logic with the percentage of blacks in this country vs. the number of crimes committed by same or the populations of same in our correction facilities. That same crime math logic may soon take root in this country with the muslim population, if it hasn't already, if we are prevented from profiling to some degree.

16. Barrelbulge(Fl)

dirt, it isn't really profiling it is coming to a conclusion through the use of experience. Bulge.

17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Personally, I have a problem with anyone, any color, race, religion, social status, or anything else you can think of that is hell bent of the destruction of America to any degree ... The fact is some people are going to have to die to prove the points and make our intentions clear ... If thats what it takes, then so be it and let the games begin ... I'm old now, so to die for something I believe in would be an honor ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

18. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the solution may be to pull the plug on ourselves to see who we take down with us.

We're from the old school Bulge, the school that could read and write and do math and science and figure things out that need figuring...

19. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

WPT, I'm with you but I'm afraid the Constitution our fore fathers fought for is doomed. Unless AMERICANS stand up and say enough it's all down hill. Problem is, I don't consider the 47 or is it now 51% on public assistance and happy about it true Americans. Total bankruptcy followed by civil war would likely result in restoring our constitution, thus the destruction of the 2nd amendment is of paramount importance to "progressive's".

My prediction is that Muslims will someday virtually rule the country we now call home. Why? Because they have the dogmatic resolve to rule and Christians are too busy trying to make nice with everyone.

Robert

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

RobertT,

I hate to say it but I have to agree with you, not sure what happened but we American has lost our way ... We are to busy fighting for other country's and their people's opressions that we are letting the home fires go unattended ... I find myself getting an attitude about other people coming here and taking over as our Govenrmant just satns by watches it happen ... Blacks riot when they don't get their way, thats what the white have to start doing and let thenm know our intentions and that we are not going to give it all up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...