1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another mass shooting!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

There is another mass shooting just outside off Milwaukee in Brookfield, Wisconsin. So far seven confirmed injured, non are life threatening at this time. There may be more. Happened at a day spa named Azana Salon & Day Spa. Crazies are everywhere! There really is no solution. Society is cracking. People are losing it. Sad, very sad.

Update: Reports are it was an estranged husband, decided to show up at the ex's work and involve more people in the shooting. Lizard! Still on the loose. Hopefully he has the balls to take himself out, and not any other innocent people.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama gave a press release and said it was Bush's fault ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So the question on the minds of the press will be is this guy a right wing Republican,member of the Tea Party and listens to Rush.

4. Stl Flyn

Why make it political! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should know better, and post everything in the political section. That is all everything ends up here. Political Garbage!

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jon it's because the liberal media does it every time something like this happens and yes it is a shame, but it is what it is

6. Stl Flyn

Really, I have never seen that. I have never seen a news reporter say, it was a Democrat, or Republican doing the shooting! It always seems to me, to be the people making the story what "Is" what it is.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How about "conservative"? If you say you've never heard the news media preface a description of a person using "conservative" you are a joke. Now, how about "liberal"?

By the way, violent crime is up 20% since your man took office.

8. Stl Flyn

Who gives a shit! Update: Three dead!

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Impossible. He had a restraining order against him. It is common knowledge that if the politicians invent a thing called a restraining order and you have one placed against you it is physically impossible for you to harm the person on the other end of the order. This entire story must be a lie, or else the politicians didn't actually solve any problem with their invention.

10. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

There was a mass shooting in benghazi recently and it's funny The white house doesen't seem to want to talk about it?

11. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

I guess the people who had "CCW" permits just couldn't get to their guns in time to stop this person.

12. Rick Barker

Stl

If you have not seen it, you have not been paying attention.

Do you know what the first thing, THE VERY FIRST THING, an ABC reporter was asking after the Aurora theater shooting took place? Was Holmes a member of the Tea Party.

Do you know who got blamed for the Arizona congresswoman shooting by the Left? Limbaugh and Palin.

Want me to recite some more?

Don't take my word for it, do a search "shooting blamed on Limbaugh or Tea Party or Palin and see how many hits you get.

Yes it is stupid, so why does the left and the media do it? And you wonder why the Conservatives are becoming so hostile??

I guarantee you someone on the Left will blame it on the Right, within a couple days and it will not be the Left saying, "We don"t need any more gun control laws."

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

This is a pro gun site. What kind of reaction do you expect? A gun laying on the table loaded is harmless till a person uses it for deadly cause.

Same could be said of a baseball bat, car, house knife, and even a pair of panty hose.

14. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

One of the shooting victims is a 30 year old mother with 3 children. She decided to go to the spa today to have her nails done. She is fighting for her life as she is in surgery as I type this as the shooter shot this innocent woman 5 times.

She could use a prayer from all of us. This is the third mass shooting in my area since 2005. The shooter has now be found dead inside the spa per news reports.

His father arrived today from Florida as he said he has not seen his son in 1 year. Two weeks ago he said that he told his son not to do anything stupid. The shooter also has a 13 year old daughter and last heard no one knows where she is. What the hell is going on around here?
    Steve Balistreri

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Seems like the libtard media blamed the OK City bombing on Rush and conservative talk radio too.

16. Rick Barker

That is right.

It was the Left that started politicizing mass murder and other disasters almost 20 years.

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and don't forget the shooting of Gabby Gifford in AZ,,,,,,had this guy as a right wing nut job before the shell casings hit the ground,,,,,,,sorry, Flyn,,,,,it is just the way it is when it comes to freedoms.....

18. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

He kinda stepped in his stool on that one.

19. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Rep. Gifford was one of 19 people shot in Tucson. Six of them died.

Seventy were shot in an Aurora, CO. movie theatre. Twelve died.

Another nut jar shot seven women today in Wisconsin killing three of them and himself.

On each of those days, 4000 babies were slaughtered. Another 4000 will be slaughtered tomorrow, and Tuesday, and Wednesday...

20. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Sissy,

Brutal irony:...the same left-wingers who righteously are trying to end "gun" violence promote FORCEPS violence.......then again, fetuses can't vote!

Maybe we need to BAN "assault FORCEPS"......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.