1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Another mass shooting attempt!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Stl Flyn, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

This one took place today at a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Not good. Details still coming out. Gunman is dead, but shot one officer before another was able to take him out. Seven are dead, including the shooter, and three are injured including the officer that was shot. The quacks are coming out of the woodwork.
  2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Active Member

Sad,..very very sad...hope the injured recover with the best possible outcome...and damn glad the nutjob was taken out for good..one less to have to hear about on the news about how his lawyers/psychiatrists are going to get him out of being fried and the small fortune being spent to do it
  3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They want to come to America and make it like where they came from, well they got it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sikhs are not Muslims. They have no terrorist ideology and are a peaceful sect. They have been attacked 10 times in recent years, and the perps have all said they thought they were Muslims because they had turbans.

Some pretty dumb "Americans". Shame on us.

HM
  5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

As I was leaving the Boxhorn gun club yesterday I heard on the radio about this shooting in Oak Creek. Here in the Milwaukee area they gave out the location and I quickly called my daughter as her church is right in that area of Oak Creek.

My daughter answered her cell phone from her car and was very upset as her church is real close to where this incident happened. I spent most of the day listening to reports of the shooting.

The reporters interviewed numerous people from the Temple in question and not one person held any hatred towards this particular shooter. Most said they loved living in Wisconsin and the United States. They just hoped that it was not a hate crime.

They appear to be a loving friendly forgiving type of people. They have another Temple in nearby Brookfield, Wisconsin, and the police went out to that location just in case of any problems.
    Steve Balistreri
  6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

WPT you are soooooooooo wrong.

D.P.Reynolds
  7. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

I told (via PM) WPT how wrong he was and his reply was:

As if your opinion matters ... I think its great that they off their own ... Blacks kill blacks, Muslims kill muslims and not these people kill each other "SO WHAT "" ... As the world turns ... WPT

rm
  8. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

Hmmm. Except they didn't kill one of their own. It's reported the guy was a white supremecist, which leads me to believe he was white. A white guy killing a group of Sikh's does not count as :killing their own".
  9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I think I'd assume that WPT doesn't like to be attacked by PM. LOL

Interesting theory that a white "supremecist" might be white! BTW, sikhs are white (caucasian) also as if that matters. This is a case of a caucasian killing other caucasians, so it's silly to try to interject race into it.
  10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

What???????? Caucasian does not mean White!

Although this incident may involve a white supremacist, it was more of a religious based attack than race.
  11. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

What caliber pistol did the cop use to take the wacko out?
  12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Excuse me, caucasian means purple................

No matter how one might want to obscure things, the perp and the victims were all of the same race.
  13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Oh really Stl Flyn..... you sir are making assumptions.

Guy B.
  14. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

One thing about the news coverage that irritates me is the first thing out of the reporters mouth when I heard it was "An Army veteran opens fire on temple"

So what he was in the Army they try to make all vets look bad
  15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

If the attack was based on the color of their skin, does that not mean it was a racist attack, even if they are categorized as the same race? Do you know that this killer knew that they where the same race? If so, why the attack? Would it have mattered? Maybe some of you can tell us what a white supremacists guidelines are? What religion are white supremacists, if any?

The fact that the attack happened at a Temple during service, leads me to believe that either it was religious, or the fact that the killer could eliminate the most possible of that group of people he was targeting, what ever his thought process of hatred.

The fact that this group of people has been proven to be attacked on many occasions since 9/11 because of the mistaken religious beliefs also has some merit.

While you may say it is an assumption, if it is not a racist act, or a religious based attack, what is it? A random killing. I don't think so!
  16. 1100tt

1100tt Member

So were sharing Private messages on here now.
  17. blade819

blade819 Active Member

Does WPT belong to the same White Supremisist Clan as the Shooter?

blade819
  18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Today I am hearing in the news how tragic these rascist attacks are and people are killing other people because they are "different.". How nice it would be if someone would lead us out of this darkness.

Yes, it indeed would be nice if our leaders did not have this "us vs them" message in their daily "speak," such as "super rich," " tax breaks for the rich," "anti gay," " you don't agree with him, because your racist" and so on and so on.
  19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Let's see here, using stool logic, then Hitler killing Jews was racially motivated. Maybe Jack the Ripper killing women was racially movitated too since everybody knows that men and women aren't of the same race.

Trying to ascribe rational motives to an inherently irrational person committing an irrational crime is as pointless as it is hopeless. Some people just get off on killing others and have ever since civilization began. Murder will never be eliminated so long as there are humans on the planet. The only way to even slow it down would be to stop coddling them and give them the same treatment they gave their victims.
  20. blade819

blade819 Active Member

Rick.... nice try Buddy! I have news for you, people have been killing other people because of difference (especially for color) since this country was born.
    blade819
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.