1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

another Mall shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

9 dead in Omaha Mall shooting today

2. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Was it another Islamo-fascist attack?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a young man on anti depressant meds who wanted to die

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Another reason I have my carry permit.

AJ100

5. len w

len w TS Member

I didn't hear much about it yet, Looks like we don't need a trial!
    he should have pointed the gun at himself first. Lots of fodder for the anti-gun freaks. Len W

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It's ironic that the mall banned guns from their property.

Yeah, those signs really stopped the gunman and ensureed the safety of disarmed customers.

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. — William Burroughs, 1992

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to Omahans. I was born and raised there within about 3 miles of Westroads mall where the shooting occurred, and my mom, two brothers, and two sisters live in Omaha. My sister works within a mile of Westroads mall. Fortunately, none of my family members, nor any friends were harmed in this horrific incident.

Hopefully, none of our trapshooters.com members who reside in the Omaha area were affected either. I know Bruce (tachyon) and OmahaSportingSupply are in Omaha.

Why do these nut cases feel the need to take other lives when they decide to take their own?

If you want to commit suicide, do it, but don't take a bunch of innocent people with you!

Tim

9. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

He told you why in his note. He said "now I will be famous" and the TV news granted his wish. Now others will do it for the same reason and the TV will help them become "famous".

jim brown

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The News must report this as it is. ANOTHER COWARD LOOSER. His body should be hung in the town center and spat upon by all who can. May his soul rot. God bless all the victims and their family. ANOTHER REASON WHY GUN FREE ZONES DO NOT WORK!!!!!! If he wanted to go down in such a blaze of glory, why didnt he go sneak on a military base or shit even go to local gun club and have a shoot out. No just another POS Coward LOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRR. So pissed

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

This crap really pisses me off. Now we get weeks of anti gun radio and tv. And the truth is it leaves a long impression on the minds of folks in this country without a gun. Damn. Jake

12. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

Does anyone know for sure this is an anti-gun mall? One of the malls in my area that I visit use to be gun friendly, or at least not anti-gun. But a few years ago they put up that dreaded "no concealed firearms" sign.

13. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

lightfoot,

As I told one of my doctors when I saw that sign on the front door of the building he is in. I simply told him as I left that I would not be back as long as the sign was on the door. He said it wasn't his building. I said you pay the rent and it wouldn't be here without your support. I won't be back. I can find another doctor. If we don't stand up for our beliefs we don't deserve consideration. Tell the mall you ain't goin back then do it. You will be surprised how much consideration the squeaky wheel gets.

jim brown

14. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Light foot? Being a no concealed could you exspose your firearm in this mall. I am just curious??? Here in Massachusetts any signs I have seen for no firearms Say No firearms ammunition or concealed weapons allowed. Not thinking the other night I went to see my dad who was admiited into the VA hospital here in MA. Sure enough big sign...FEDERAL PROPERTY NO FIREARMS AMMUNITION OR WEAPONS ALLOWED. I knock on the Fed police door and asked to check my gun. We do not check guns. They where very professional and understanding and helped me out buy securing my fire arm so I could see my DAD. They then advised me that next time I enter that property with a firearm I will be arrested period.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I tested one of those "NO GUNS ALLOWED" signs. Even a .22 Short penetrated it with east. So much for its defensive qualities.

16. Luigi

Luigi TS Member

Was the gun he used a real AK-47 or a semi auto look alike.

Luigi

17. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I wish these crazy SOB's would use a baseball bat or some other weapon all they are doing is giving us more grief about owning a gun! Thoughts and prayers to all involved Rooferbob!

18. bkms

bkms Member

When most of us here were young, this didnt happen, why? 1. You got your butt spanked in school for misbehaving and at home. 2. We didnt listen to (c)rap music (if we had of, our butts would of been blistered again). 3. You obeyed your parents and other adults and you said YES MAM AND NO SIR or you got another spanking. 4. There wasnt scumbag lawyers defending any scum bag who violated the laws. 5. We had laws back then that were enforced, but now when you break them, nothing is done (refer to #4). 6. You worked for a living, not sell drugs on the street corner and get welfare. 7. You didnt get free handouts time after time (refer to #6) because a hurricane was coming.
    We had to tryout for little league teams to play, now your on a team no matter what cause parents might get offended and hire that scum bag lawyer (refer to #4) to sue the little league over their kids inability to play. 8. If school tries to discipline kids, parents will once again hire scum bag (refer to #4) lawyer and sue the school, even though their kid is an outlaw and need the hell beat out of him/her (refer to #1). Bob.........

19. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

BKMS........Your right. These kids that grew up with everyone wins and there are no losers are finding out that in real life there are disappointments. They can't handle the situation because they weren't taught how to deal with it. So the next best thing is to be famous or play video games for real.

Bill

20. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

We are raising the most evil, self serving generation this country has seen. Hold a newspaper in one hand and the Bible in the other. It's sarting to match up to predictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.