1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another loon in the educational system

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is too good to miss, I haven't laughed so hard since Ward Chuchill. You have to read the whole thing.

“Hurricane Sandy, and the superstorms that will follow, are not just acts of nature—they are products of a massive theft of the atmospheric commons shared by all life on the planet. Every dollar of profit made by fossil fuel companies relies on polluting our shared atmosphere with harmful greenhouse gases, stealing what belongs to us all. But if we don’t teach students the history of the commons, they’ll have a hard time recognizing what—and who—is responsible for today’s climate crisis.”

Mash and laugh.

HM

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

To bad they are in a position to influence young minds

I guess all the TS.com liberal brains will be here shortly to say the moron is right

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I wonder if that teacher is where the teachers union is going to set its "Bar"!!

to be a certified teacher!!

I went to the link, Portland OR. Land of loonies out here!! It would scare most of you on here if you only knew what comes out of the Federal agency's located in that town!!!!!

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I won't say what I'm thinking about this, But a reduction in CO2 is part of the plan.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'll start caring about Global Warming, when rich liberals start living as if it exists.

As long as Al Gore's swimming pool in his palatial residence is still heated, I guess I'm safe.

6. 548

548 Guest

Buzz, is Al heating that pool with coal?

7. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Maybe the only "loons" Are the loons that taught you Halfmile??????

GS

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    timberfaller, quote: <i>"....I went to the link, Portland OR. Land of loonies out here!! It would scare most of you on here if you only knew what comes out of the Federal agency's located in that town!!!!!"</i>

Everything you need to know about Portland, Oregon is in this video....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FE_9CzLCbkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

midalake and 548 belong in Portland, they would be happy there. If you have not been there you would not understand

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

If anyone has truly researched the environment you'd find that there is a group of experts that believe that the climate changes we are experiencing are a product of evolution of our planet. This group of scientist have been proven correct in the past and may well be again. Ask your self what caused the "ice age"?

11. shadow

shadow Active Member

548, Bet your ass that Gores' home is on electric furnished by TVA. TVA is the single largest user of coal in the U.S.A.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Things kind of slow at the old firehouse today, mudflake? Or is it just too cold for horseshoes?

HM

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Cuban, you forgot the great purfessur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.