1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Lib Dem Caught in the Cookie Jar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Recoil Sissy, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Here's a shocker, perpetual lib dem monstrousity Representative Maxine Waters,D (CA) is caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/30/rep-maxine-waters-chooses-ethics-trial/

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

These dems are turning on themselves left and left. ;)

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Dems marching cadence...

Your left,

Your left,

Your left left left.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What I find interesting is the more a lib wants to ban your guns, the more they have problems with ethics and even criminal activity.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Their hands have always been in the cookie jar.

We the People have just never slapped it!!

We are to afraid of be called "abuser's"

6. bigdogtx

Brian,,,,just think about it,,,,think about it,,,,and,,,,I knew you would get it,,,,seems a few more are finally waking up to what has been going on,,,,you and I knew it all along and we were called mean-spirited when we called them on the carpet....

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

likes-to-shoot

"Get rid of the incumbents in Nov. and work on getting rid of the lobbyist who line their pockets."

I read this to mean all of them. Even the one that vote the way you want. Sure seems counter-productive to me.

Bob Lawless

8. bigdogtx

lts,,,,and don't forget the NRA and 2nd Amendment lobbyists,,,,definately counterproductive...

9. ivanhoe

likes-to-shoot

I will tell you what I would get out of it if I held office, they throw out those that vote the way they want. They throw out those that don't vote the way they want.

So I will vote the way I want because they will throw me out anyway no matter which way I vote as I said counter-productive.

You can't even teach a dog to do what you want if he can't tell what it is that you want. Think about it.

Bob Lawless

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Maxine Waters should choke on her own vomit. I have hated that floozy Rhinocerous since the first time I heard her speak.

I hope her and Good Time Charlie both face criminal indictments.

HM

11. ivanhoe

Bill take a Chill Pill you gave your opinion and I gave mine. You responded to what I said and asked a question. I gave my answer the way I see it.

Now you have asked another question. If I answer that one will I be displaying a sarcastic attitude????

Forget it I will now get sarcastic deliberately. I have a right just like you do to say as I please. I don't need your permission to post here what ever I feel is right even if you don't like it.

"let it stay the way it is now and keep bitching on ts.com or do you want change in the way these people keep getting rich at our expence?"

Tell me about sarcastic would Ya. I don't want change in the way these people keep getting rich at our expense. If it means dumping people that I know are voting the right way. In favor of changing to people that I have no clue how they will vote. You do as you damn well please. Just don't get bitchy with me because your opinion isn't the only one out there.

Bob Lawless

12. bigdogtx

Ok Bill, I will answer,,,,you want to throw out the baby with the bath water,,,,is our system perfect, no, but it could be MUCH worse,,,,If you and I take your idea and vote out all incumbents, we could be casting a vote AGAINST what we want,,,,why not make an INFORMED vote,,,,also realize if you and I vote against a conservative and another person does not feel the way we do and votes another progressive/liberal/democrap in where "they" have total power again,,,,we would have to wait for 2 more years before we could change it again,,,,I fear that the country would not recover....

Sorry you don't like sarcasm, but we have to make intelligent and informed decisions this November as well as November '12,,,,our entire future is at stake....

13. ivanhoe

likes-to-shoot

"Bob, your right you can have your opinion but if you look real close my post it wasn't directed at you."

Well Bill did you say this?

"Get rid of the incumbents in Nov. and work on getting rid of the lobbyist who line their pockets."

If YOU said it who would you have me direct my comments to Brian in Oregon or maybe bigdogtx. While we are at it tell me did you say this?

"Bob....

They have been there to long and the lobbyist own them. Sometime even good things get thrown out in the trash but we need to send a message to future politicians. You work for us and its our country and we want it back!!!! Know what I'm trying to say?"

If so after using my name did you quote me? if not who was this directed at???? Just out of curiosity if YOU said it who would a one normally direct it to??? Maybe you should get to give your opinion and then be exempt from comment or rebuttal? If so that wouldn't be giving an opinion not mention it wouldn't be a discussion. I suggest that before you post make sure you can stand being in a discussion. If not and you post it any way you are subject to the opposite points of view.

Bob Lawless

14. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Maxine Waters is the ultimate race baiting scumbag. The only place she could be elected is the district she represents. Don't go there without a flack jacket and and a M-16.

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Heard on the radio the other day the Congressional Black Caucus is trying to eliminate altogether any ethics committees????

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Max and Charlie and probably many others may be on the inside looking out after this next election. BUT the machines are already being fixed by percentages so don't be supprised this election goes afoul. HECK you don't ever hear fox news saying much about Max.. I think Bill Oriley has a thing for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.