1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another kook arrested planning to shoot up theater

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Another idiot off his meds, bought 2 assault rifles, 400 rounds and practiced at the range was planning to shoot people at premiere of Twilight movie.

His mother turned him in.

More ammo to assault, assault rifles with.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

My dad use to take his 20 gauge on the school bus and leave it there so he could hunt on the way home from school.

What's changed? The bullets and guns, or the people?

3. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

We used to pass guns around during AG class . No one ever thought about doing anything but hunting with them. I am positive PEOPLE have changed for the worse. Since then drugs have come on to the scene , frying many brains and passing their misguided ideas on to their offspring. We are now seeing the results.

4. Rick Barker

If you look at the spread of Liberalism, over Conservatism you will find the correlation to the increase of mental illness and crime.

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Setterman, he wasn't the only one.
    I can remeber our teacher keeping our shotguns in his locker so we could hunt on the way home. We would take the school bus part way home and hunt the rest of the way. Just think what would happen today, bring a gun to school on a school bus and put it into a locker during class. Probably wouldn't get out of jail until old enough to vote.

Big Jack

6. shotgunjerry

shotgunjerry Active Member

No truer words ever spoken. Thank you Rick for those words of wisdom.

7. 548

548 Guest

Oh ya, those Freeman and Branch Davidians and all those other anti gov kooks are very liberal.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Heck, some schools used to have shooting ranges in the basement.

I hope they make an example of this idiot. But some shrink and sharp lawyer will get him off.

9. steele

steele TS Member

I had to do a show & tell speech in 8th English class. My friends dad was the local police chief. He let me have his service revolver to take to class. I did the speech & carried it around all day. No problems & no worries. That was also back in 1964. Butch from Pgh

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Excellent remark, Rick.

11. Rick Barker

Look at any major city where liberals have been in charge for while and you will find the following:

1. Bigger financial mess

2. More inner city decay

3 More crime and corruption

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.