1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another informative article

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hawk46, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

I hope Guandolo is advising King in his investigation into the radicalization of American Muslims!

Fifty (yes 50) different organizations have come forward to accuse King of being an anti-Muslim racist for undertaking this investigation. There are millions of us who say "it's about damn time," but the media is not giving supporters of King ANY press on this. Even FOX news is reporting on the protesters and commenting little on the widespread support this investigation obviously has among conservative Americans.

The Muslim threat is here in the U.S. and it's REAL, not imagined as the libs want us to believe. There are terrorist training camps here - on our soil - throughout the U.S., and law enforcement is powerless to do anything about it.

Look in the mirror - the enemy is US.

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

This article has more credibility to it, due to the author's credentials, than the other posting you posted, from some Israeli software engineer giving his perspective on Muslims LOL...

However the author does not know much about the Middle East and the whole Muslim world. If he did, he would state that the threat of an Islamic Caliphate will never materialize. The Arab world is fragmented. They can not stand together as one, in today's world. A couple of Arab countries made peace with Israel. The Arab leaders that are in power are autocrats, and are more concerned about maintaing power and gaining wealth than following strict Islamic religous doctrine. The rivalry between the Sunni and Shia is too deep for them to join together and be unified as one. Ever wonder why the Arabs would love to see Iran get "taken out"? Addtionally, in Muslim countries with various tribal factions, e.g.. Pakistan, Afghanistan, they fight and kill amongst themselves out of hatred for each other. I don't see them unifiying anytime soon.

Muslims from places other than the Arab world, such as Indonesians, are looked down upon by Arabs as second class citizens. So you will not find the majority of non-Arab Muslims happily uniting with Arab muslims to join in on this "Caliphate".

The author makes valid points on homegrown Islamic "jihadists" within the United States...

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

sernv99 as my grandfather always said " it is better to leave your mouth shut and let everyone think your an idiot than it is to open it and remove all doubt"! You have removed ALL DOUBT THAT IS FOR SURE!!!

ONCE AGAIN YOUR LIBERAL STRIPES ARE SHOWING AND YOU ARE STARTING TO STINK UP THIS SITE!!! GO TO MOVE ON .ORG....THERE ARE MORE OF YOUR KIND THERE!!!

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I love the irony here. Luckyman your Grandfather was right. It's just a shame YOU didn't follow that advice.

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you know what, I take back what I stated above....former FBI agent John Gaundolo is as credible as shelly's checks LOL

Seems like good ole John boy got his a$$ booted out of the FBI

http://www.ticklethewire.com/2009/09/22/married-fbi-agent-in-jefferson-case-had-an-affair-with-key-witness-and-other-fbi-agents/

peerless, you really need to vett your stories that you post...

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Sernv99/Jerry944T....www.moveon.org....Oh you probably have it bookmarked already!!!

LIBERAL MORONS!

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

peerless: what I posted comes from reading and watching unbiased news and journal articles...this stuff is not complicated to understand so I wonder why you have such a hard time understanding. You can even watch Fox News all day long and still come up with the same conclusions I have posted:

Are Arab leaders autocratic? Yes

Is there a deep division amongst Shia and Sunni? Yes

Do the Arab countries wish to see Iran be "taken out"? Yes

Do the various tribal factions in Afganistan and Pakistan, who are Muslim, hate each other and fight with each other? Yes

Etc. Etc......

John Gunadolo is a graduate of the Naval Academy: umm, ok, so what? That just tells me he graduated from there. What was his major? Engineering? Geology? English Literature? I know lots of people, including myself, with undergrad and graduate degrees. Does graduating from the Naval Academy having automatically make one an expert on Islam over someone who didn't go to school there?

John was a former active duty Infantry/Reconnaissance Officer in the United States Marine Corps: Ok so how does that make him more of an expert on Islam than any other military veteran who served?

John was a former Special Agent of the FBI in Washington, D.C. for over 12 years: from the link that I posted above, he got his a$$ booted out....and his last assignment, before he got booted out, was doing white collar crime. I don't even have to give reasoning why his involuntary discharge from the FBI makes him less credible than me or anyone else who has never been a Special Agent with the FBI.

8. shelly

shelly TS Member

As usual, 99 has diaharria of the mouth.

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"what I posted comes from reading and watching unbiased news and journal articles...this stuff is not complicated to understand so I wonder why you have such a hard time understanding."

There you go a true oxymoron. There is no such thing as unbiased News and I don't care where it comes from journals or the TV or newspapers. None of it is unbiased You prove yourself to be a true liberal. He** you even believe in fairy tails.

Bob Lawless

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Comrade Ivan: stop reading the magazines on the magazine rack at Walmart to get your unbiased "sources" LOL Based on your past postings, I wouldn't be surprised if that was true

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

MR know it all, to you I say there is only one person in this thread that is Bias. If you look in the mirror you will get a good look at him. Ugly looking thing ain't he.

BTW SFB the OP never claimed it was true or otherwise just that it was informative. It as far as I can see whether correct or not depends on your sources. Of course we all know you never divulge your sources it must be a big secret just like you are a big bluff.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.