1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another ILLEGAL ALIEN story!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

You probably won't hear about it on the news(Lord knows we wouldn't want to show the Illegals in a bad light), but yesterday at Ft.Rucker Ala. An illegal alien(with no driver's lisc. or insurance of course) pulled out directly in the path of a student pilot on a motorcycle. The poor kid, never had a chance, he plowed into the van and was life flighted out in critical conditiion. No word yet on whether or not he'll make it. The illegal then abandonded the vechicle and fled on foot. Determined to stop him some, military and civilian personel gave case. They did catch him, wrestled him to thr ground and held him until law Officers arrived. Fortunatley Al. is one state where they CAN arrest illegal aliens. He was charged with fleeing the scence of an accident and driving with no lisc. Other charges are pending.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I guess I should ad it was ot on post, but right outside the gate.

3. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

What would do the most good is an open season or bounty on illegal aliens. Their ranks could be thinned in a hurry with a good time had by half.

Rollin

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well,,,I'm quite sure it was a civilian who caught him!!!! A military person would have turned tail and run the other way!!!!!!!!!!! And would have surrendured the state of Alabama at the first sign of a weapon,,be it a gun or a sharp knife!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now then,,,,,when the rest of america men find they still have a set of balls,,and figure out they were given those balls for more than semen production,,then come on out to Arizona,,,you want to hunt??? I'll show you where the hunting is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are worse things then standing by and watching as your country is overrun!!! But for the life of me,,,I can't remember a damn one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Jim Zumbo is interesting in booking a trip, gram...(I hear they taste like prairie dogs...)

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Very true!!!! But chili peppers,,,and 2 cloves of garlic takes care of that "gamey" taste,,,,but beware of the "mud streak",,like as not it'll give you the skitters..............

AKA Grammie........

8. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Grammie

You sound more like Nancy Pelosi with every post. Insulting the men and women in our military is shitty even for you. Move to Kalifornia where you belong, cuz you're giving Arizona a bad name.

When did you get a chief apologist (Roger Dodger) above to stand up for you? I hope you both meet the same fate as that young man at the hand of an illegal.

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Roger, Grammie has again made a stupid comment about something he should have left alone. He needs his mule pulled up around his ears! Our military does not deserve comments like that. They are not cowards! Shame on both of you. Grammie for being the moron he is and you for defending him. Jake

10. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ohh please!!!! The citizens of Arizona have already seen the bravery displayed by our National Guard members!!!!

Inept,,cowardly,,and not to be counted on in a crisis!!!

They could have won a world class race with their fine display of footspeed!!!! They ran like scared rabbits,,,,The mexicans they ran from couldn't identify them without asking them to turn around!!!!!

As far as Roger goes,,,,We may have differances on some issues,,,,But he lives here!!! And knows far more about what I am talking about than any of you!!!

Nonockbo:

I can back up anything I said!!!

How would you know what I do concerning this country???? You have NO idea!!! And I'm not saying!!!!!

Pictures,,Videos,,how stupid can you be???? I leave that for people like you!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

So what did nokock do?

HM

12. zap

zap TS Member

I worked for a major insurance co for the better part of my working life, When i was in our Salinas office, we had an illegal , with no license or insurance , drunk, blow a stop sign and hit one of our insureds killing the mother and two other children, the father and one son barely survived. He was arrested and when i went to get a statement from him a local public defender refused to let me talk to him. The sucker was eventually deported with no liability or further jail time. Guess What!!! 7 monyhs later , the same illegal did the same damn thing and killed two more people in the same intersection of Salinas . bottom line he was deported again. Public defender stated he jad the exacy same civil rights as any american did when he was in this country. I said ok then lets send him to court and convict the sucker , oh know cant do that we wil send him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Knowing Grammie we have come to understand that illegal aliens and believers are fair game for his attacks, because that is as far as he goes, but for Grammie to call out our military now that is totally uncalled for.

Grammie you have really screwed up things this time, I knew you were anti government but disrespecting our Armed Forces puts you under a whole different light. How dare you insult our man and woman in uniform? they don’t deserve your crap, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Berettaman7

14. rick resko

rick resko TS Member

hell grammy just where do you bury your dead ?

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It's a good thing he didn't hit a border guard, that poor guard could be facing serius criminal charges or a lawsuit.

16. smartass

smartass TS Member

Roger C, don't take this personally but it takes an idiot to defend an idiot like Grannie. Jake shouldn't have called you a moron since it's too much of a compliment.

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I would like to test the rational of this board. I realize it is a rather, what is considered, conservative or right wingaudiance around here. But, I would like to know if the vast majority of us are of a mind that Grannie is an irrational racist? Comments????? Jake

18. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Roger, you can be assured I would most certainly state openly to your face I think you are a moron. I have been addressed by many experlatives, coward is not one of them! While I defend the rights of my fellow citizens to demonstrate their ignorance, their stupidity however is not acceptable. Those who bemoan our young military personnel fall in the just stupid category. As a retired Army 1Sgt I stand ready to defend those who now defend.

To the cut and run statement, soldiers carry out policy. Policy established by politicians. If they did not engage it was because of policy established by some paintywaist politician, most likely a democrat. Jake Jacobs

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Divide and conquer..........noknock bitches on grammie, "what did you do?".

noknock, again, What did you do?

At least I write useless letters to my reps and send faxes, emails, and next is a phone call.

My daughter was hit by a drunken mexican who tried to bribe her not to call the police. Her van had the rear end crushed. good thing the kids were in the middle.

He was released on his own recognizance and disappeared.

why can't white Americans do that?

Lots of pukes around to support the double standard.

I'm against it. Find fault with that if you will.

Which is bnetter, 7&1/2 or 8?

HM

20. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Shoot more talk less......

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.