1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~~Another Idea Gone Bad~~~~

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Better watch yourselves,,,,You are probably a felon,,,,Remember that picture of little Johnny with his first buck that you mailed to your brother across state lines,,,,what about the photo of your prize sailfish etc....

You may want to get on the horn on this one to your friends and congressional reps!!!! And get all your friends to as well!!!!!

Remember if you are a FELON, you can't own your guns!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/07/21/heritage-house-law/

http://www.nrahunterrights.org/Article.aspx?id=2170

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"Oh, but I don't want to go about among mad people" said Alice.

"That's all right, said the Cheshire Cat," we are all quite mad here".

HM

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Why would you "hate" anyone simply for their views or politics? Disagree, maybe but not hate. My blood pressure goes up when I listen to their misguided rhetoric but I don't hate them ...

Careful how you speak as it is a direct reflection on you ...

Bob Schultz

4. gundog

gundog TS Member

Well said MR.Schultz. We know about bigdogtx

5. bigdogtx

I used HATE as an expletive as opposed to PI$$ed off,,,,If I upset anyone, my apoligies. Probably a bad choice of word. Jim

pulldude, you know have no clue about me....

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Bob you wrote -"Why would you "hate" anyone simply for their views or politics?". Got a better reason? It is better than hating them for being a Cowboy, Yankee or SKB fan, isn't it?

After the 20th century where Commies, Nazis, and tin horn dictators killed over a 100 million people over politics I can't think of a better reason, can you?

7. bigdogtx

Bisi,,,,I used a bad choice of a word trying not to offend other with what I wanted to use. I really get so mad sometimes when something that was intended as doing good, banning crush videos", could now be used to go after proud law abiding citizens (parents) in sending photos of their kid's first buck, whitewing dove hunt etc. Hate is a wasting emotion and really is a detriment to those who do.

Again my apologies for the word and I have asked David to change the title for me.

Jim

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

birdogtx, I thought your use of the word was appropriate. It didn’t offend me.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

With the way this country is going, and you get offended easily, stay away the OT post!

The First ammendment is followed and protected by the Second ammendment!

10. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

bigdogtx,

They Pi$$ me off too! I can't understand their train of thought much less the ideology. I have no issue killing our enemies ... I do have lots of issues with hating US citizens because they have a different viewpoint that I.

Thanks bigdogtx for your explanation,

Bob Schultz

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Couldn't get either to work when I copied and pasted? What's up?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bob Schultz

"I do have lots of issues with hating US citizens because they have a different viewpoint that I."

Well Bob you have a perfect right to feel the way you do and I applaud you for using that aspect of your rights. With that being said I will say I also have issues with hating US citizens for having a different view than I do.

I do not however have any problem with taking the "Hate" stance on people that take their view one step further and get a law past that prohibits other form taking a different view than they do. I firmly believe that if I am going to respect their right to have a different view than I do than I also have the right to hate their view or action on my rights. An using my respect to brake it off up my, well you get the meaning and my point the one I have a right to.

Bob Lawless

13. bigdogtx

Jerry, try it now.

14. bigdogtx

Here's the other one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.