1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Hilary and Bill

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Did not verify through snopes but, if this is true it really sucks.

POOR GIRL HILLARY:
    This is disgusting! This is really disgusting...be sure to read it all...If Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate seatand either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get two USPresidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement checks, and aretirement check from the State of Arkansas. About the only thing theyMIGHT NOT get is a Social Security check....but I wouldn't bet on it....
    I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years. Whata guy!
    AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton, as a New YorkState Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and StaffingPlan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILLreceives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be niceif all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)
    If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He isalready getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillaryoutlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who paysfor that?
    It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency,they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York.
    Makes sense!
    They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.Still makes sense.
    Here is where it becomes interesting Their mortgage payments hover ataround $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be builtwithin the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for theuse of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgagepayment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton'ssalary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as thesalaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!
    As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her? Mike

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Mike if you check that out, You'll find it's mostly internet BULLSHIT. Congress critters have the same retirement plan as any other Federal civil service employee.

Jim

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See above the retirement packages offered to them.

Jerbear

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Jerbear that site is very interesting. As I was reading I was comparing the TPS to a 401k and later in the site that is what the writer compared it to. Not too much different than non government workers. They don't get the big plushy retirement package that I thought they did. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.