1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another great TS.com deal!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Guys/Gals,

I thought that I'd give a shout out to cfr on a great transaction. He posted a 266 for sale and I couldn't help myself. Lol. The loader showed up in a timely manor in as advertised condition.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with cfr again.

With so much negative talk about deals that went south, I thought that I'd shine a little light on one of the good guys.

ss

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I wish we had a section for this kind of stuff. It would ease a lot of minds if one could just find some feed back on some different people before they made a transaction, but with that said I have had nothing but great transactions on this site.

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

something like the itrader archerytalk.com has would be great for this site

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

A whole lot more good guys than con artists here. Never had a bad deal with anybody through this forum. Bought/sold loaders, hulls, etc. Zero problems.

Assume the best and deal with the worst as necessary.

5. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

I think this is the spot that I can comment on the transaction I had on this forum also.I bought a trap gun from CHUCKLES and he was a very good person to deal with!!!!!!! I had a bunch of questions for him and he took the time to reply to each one.I received the gun in about three days and it was better than he described.I would not hesitate buying on this forum.

Sandy Holehouse.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Great forum and great people. I think Goose is right. We need a bought & sold section for referrals. I have had many deals on here both buying and selling and it is all good. I can't remember how many times I bought and got the goods before they had the money

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Same here - I always try to buy or sell items here before looking elsewhere. This will sound corny, but a sort of family atmosphere exists here.

Ed

8. cubancigar2000

I can vouch for Ed, he sent me some stock inserts and would not take any money. I wont soon forget that

9. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

If I may, I would add ACSS to the list. Recently I purchased a 301 Beretta from him on this site. You couldn't ask for a better guy. And Man does he know his Berettas!

10. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Add xringjim to the list bought a model 12 from him a number 1 gun and he handled it great. Even when the guy picking it up for me while I was out of town called told me I got Sc***** I sent a questioning email. Jim handled it fine the gun was to, the friend not so much.

11. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

I also purchased an item from ACSS and was very pleased with the results.

Rich in Indiana

12. plabels466

plabels466 Member

And I can vouch for cuban cigar2000...We did some horsetrading & then I ended up with some great ''cubans''. Cigars that is..........Pete

13. cubancigar2000

Hello Pete, thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.