1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another great transaction on ts.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wyoshooter, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

Thanks to bill davis for the great deal the gun is better than described D T J ones.

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Been involved on both sides, on two recent transactions as a buyer and seller... have been fortunate to meet nice folks time and time again...

regards all,

Jay

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx for sharing this. I think most people on here feel comfortable selling to other TS members and they should. I have bought from many and sold to many and I do not remember one time that I did not ship before I was paid and the same when I bought. I have also had folks send me items no charge several times. Barrelbuldge, ED Y, UNLOADER and more. I have also sent items free when someone needed help. Trust is what it is all about

4. Play Dead

Play Dead Member

I recently has a great transaction with vdt. Purchased some new wood for an old classic Ithaca-SKB. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with the established posters on this website.

Play Dead

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have sold several items on here, some were some very expensive items. All of my transactions weather buying or selling have been nothing but great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business on here with most of the known. If you have been on here for a while you will know who to do business with. Hopefully, know body gets stung on here because that could ruin a great thing.

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I bought a gun from someone on here claiming to be David..MX-2000. It was as advertised and I had no problem with the transaction. LOL!

Rick in Mt.

PS, Have bought and sold on here and been really lucky so far....knock on wood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.