1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another great transaction on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Texas Marine, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words. When I found out you had lived in Texas for a bit I figured the ethics had rubbed off so I went into this expecting things would work out to everyone's satisfaction; and sure enough it did. I really didn't have the SKB for sale until another posted mentioned he was looking for a gun value in a 20 ga. SxS and I responded to his post. Then Jim contacted me and things went from there.

I owned that 480 for 40% of my life and shot a truck load of birds with it. I hope it continues to serve you as well.

HBT

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He is a Marine, of course he is a good guy

Semper Fi Harry, Hi Jim. I agree, I try to let everyone know about the good ones.

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

llanobill,

How did the Sporting Clays go with your new 480?

HBT

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

btt for llanobill

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

MIA,

Just curious....what are you referring to when you said, "See. told ya"? Did I miss something?

HBT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.